With the rise of the Turkish economy from the thirteenth to the eleventh in the world, the eyes of investors began to turn to it, and to carry out studies and strategies to find out the feasibility of Investing in Turkey.
Especially in light of the diversity of investments in it, and the global demand for Turkish products and goods in all countries of the world. For example, Turkish furniture ranks second in the world in terms of quality, diversity, and the creation of modern models that keep pace with fashion. However, it ranks first in terms of demand and purchase from All parts of the world, due to its acceptable prices despite its high quality specifications.
as well Real estate investment in Turkey It gained great fortune as one of the best investments in it, as the market Real estate in Turkey Witnessing unparalleled turnout, andTurkish government Facilitate procedures Buying apartments in TurkeySo that it became possible to buy apartments via the Internet, through virtual tours and an agency by the investor in the Turkish embassy in his country.
Not only that, but the investor who buys a property or several properties in Turkey with a value of $250,000 can now obtain Turkish NationalityHe, his wife and children under the age of eighteen shall enjoy the rights of citizenship.
There are also a number of other investments that bring huge profits to the investor. All of these things made businessmen perplexed, wondering about the best types of investment. Investing in Turkey
- Information about investing in Turkey
- Advantages of investing in Turkey
- The most important areas of investment in Turkey / real estate - industrial - agricultural
- Real estate investment is one of the best investments in Turkey / real estate investment advantages
If you are interested in Investing in Turkey, especially Investing in IstanbulYou have arrived at your destination, we are at Hakeem Real Estate Company We will share with you all the detailed information about it.
Information about investing in Turkey
Turkey treats the foreign investor as the local investor Turkish government Opportunities for investors to launch their commercial activities from Turkey, as it is provided to them Discounts on customs dutiesExemption from customs tax, exemption from value-added tax, allocating a place for investment and other matters.
There is always consultation, plans and strategies to improve the investment environment in Turkey, as the Coordination Council for Improving the Investment Environment (YOIKK) has developed an action plan that includes 42 articles that facilitate the work of investors in 8 different sectors, especially the energy technology sectors, andReal estate investment sectorindustry, in particular Auto industry, logistics and petrochemicals.
According to statistics conducted by the Coordination Council in 2020, the volume of foreign investments exceeded $165 billion, and the percentage was as follows:
- 62.4% of these investments are in the services sector
- 24.2% in the manufacturing sector
- 11% in the power sector
- 2.4% in the agricultural and mining sectors
Advantages of investing in Turkey
There are many features that make it Investing in Turkey A golden opportunity to increase capital and achieve huge profits, including:
- According to the Nike Frank International Index, Turkey is part of the largest markets in the world for the growth and increase in real estate prices, and according to Ernst & Young statistics, Turkey ranked second in the most attractive markets to invest in.
- Turkey has a strong economy, ranked 11th in the world, according to the data of the Turkish Statistical Authority and the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) has achieved Turkish economy In the fourth quarter of the previous year, it grew by 9.1%, and it ranked third among the countries of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. Economy in Turkey It is expected to reach the fifth rank in the world by 2030, according to studies published by the Spanish magazine "Moi Negocios i Economy", which specializes in global economic affairs.
- Availability Turkish government A lot of facilities for foreign investors, as it allows them to work in real estate investment, tourism companies, educational companies, and free businesses, such as opening large or small shops, with very low taxes compared to other European countries.
- The important strategic location of TurkeyIt is located within the Asian and European continents, and its markets are open to the Middle East, in addition to the presence of a large number of international trade agreements concluded by Turkey with many countries of the world, which facilitates trade operations.
- The abundance of skilled manpower from different nationalities of the world, led to the acquisition of new skills, and the introduction of diverse and comprehensive arts in the industry from all parts of the world.
The most important areas of investment in Turkey
Turkey is characterized by the diversity of its investments, due to its distinguished geographical location, being a link between the Asian and European continents, and its openness to the Middle East markets, as well as European markets, and one of the most important areas Investing in Turkey:
- Investing in real estate is considered Real estate investment in Turkey Very diverse, where investors can buy a property under construction and enjoy huge profits after the completion of its construction, especially the intention of buying Apartments for sale in Istanbul, where investors tend to buy Apartments for sale in Istanbul by the sea And renting it out as a tourist, which brings them abundant profits, as they can Investment land for sale in Turkey, especially with strategic locations close to modern infrastructure in Turkey, such as Istanbul Water Canal, or Istanbul new airport.
- Investment in the industrial field, especially Auto industry Turkish According to the Global Industrial Competitiveness Index (GMCI), Turkey will become, after Germany, the second largest competitive station for manufacturing industries in the world, due to its diversity, acceptable prices, and high quality.
- Investment in the agricultural and food field, as it is considered Agricultural investment in Turkey One of the best promising investments, given the presence of many plant strains of vegetables and fruits, and Turkey's mild climate that allows for the growth of various fruits and vegetables.
Turkey is also considered one of the leading countries in the world in the production of honey, raisins, hazelnuts, dried figs, and others.
- Investment in the field of export and import in Turkey and general tradeAs Turkish products of all kinds, such as clothing, leather, shoes, furniture and others, are in great demand in all countries of the world. The quality of Turkish goods competes with the most important international brands, and at lower prices.
- Investment in the health field Especially Medical TourismAs Turkey annually witnesses thousands of tourists, from all parts of the world, to perform cosmetic operations, given the acceptable prices, the quality of health centers, and the presence of a medical staff of the most skilled doctors in the world.
- Investing in the tourism fieldTurkey is located between the Asian and European continents, and enjoys stunning views, timeless monuments, and a wonderful mild climate, and this is what attracts tourists to it. Istanbul cityIt is the second most popular city for tourists around the world.
Real estate investment is one of the best investments in Turkey / real estate investment advantages
There are several advantages that make it Real Estate Investment in Turkey Among the best types of Turkish investments, including:
- Real estate investment in Turkey It achieves guaranteed and sure results, as real estate is witnessing a permanent and annual price increase.
- The possibility of buying an apartment and installments in the Turkish lira, and in light of the fluctuations in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Turkish lira, and the basket of other currencies, this will reduce the value of the monthly payments paid by the investor.
- Getting Turkish Nationality, in the event of buying a property worth 250 thousand dollars and provided that it is not sold for 3 years, the investor obtains Turkish citizenship with his wife and children under the age of eighteen, without giving up their original nationality, and enjoying all rights as any Turkish citizen, where his children receive free education in Turkish schools and universities, in addition to obtaining a Turkish passport, which allows its holder to travel to 115 countries without the need for a visa, including Japan and Qatar.
- Getting Real estate residenceFor the investor, his wife and children under the age of eighteen, which is automatically renewed without any trouble or concern, unless the property is sold, as it allows its holder to come to Turkey without a visa at any time he wants, and register his children in Turkish schools for free.
What is the best investment in Turkey?
According to the Turkish Statistical Institute and the International Statistical Institutes, the The real estate sector in Turkey It is considered The best investment in TurkeyAnd it is one of the most profitable sectors, as it achieves profits of more than 150%, and therefore it is considered one of the most popular sectors for investment by foreign investors, as they want to Buying apartments for sale in Turkey, or Villas for sale in TurkeyAnd in many places, and various views.
Is investing in Turkey profitable?
Investing in Turkey is profitable in all fields of investment, according to studies and statistics of international institutes. For example, real estate investment can Buying an apartment in TurkeyAnd he can enjoy rental returns that increase annually, or he can rent it out as a tourist and benefit from high rental returns, and even resell it at the time he wants and enjoy huge profits.
Is investing in Turkey safe?
Investing in Turkey is considered safe and suitable for investment due to the political stability witnessed by the state of Turkey, and its constant perseverance in developing its economy, relying on the best means of advanced technology. Turkey also enjoys an investment climate and laws that are in the interest of the foreign investor, to preserve his rights and protect his interests, which is what It makes Turkey a safe environment for investment.
Why real estate investment in Turkey?
The real estate market in Turkey is witnessing a great urban renaissance, with great projects that conform to international and European standards, especially in Istanbul city, where it is considered Real estate investment of the most successful types Investing in Turkey, As real estate witnesses increasing prices year after year, especially projects that are still under construction, its price may double 35%, and these profits may not be realized in other investments.
Also important information:
- The best time to buy a property in Turkey in general and Istanbul in particular
- Important legal terms and issues for buying a property in installments in Turkey
- The best real estate investment areas in Istanbul
- Investment project in the center of Istanbul
- Investment project on Basin Express Road
- A distinctive project overlooking the princesses islands
Editing: Hakeem Real Estate © | Real estate expert in Turkey