The attention of investors and businessmen is directed to make large investments on Turkish lands, and in order to preserve quality, it was necessary to put Terms and laws of investment in TurkeySo that Turkish goods and products maintain their quality, and the Turkish economy grows stronger and renaissance.
but put Terms and laws of investment in Turkey It does not mean confusing foreign investors, but the Turkish government offers a lot of facilities in order to attract businessmen to invest on its land, and these facilities even include reducing the value of taxes, and some other things.
- Benefits and advantages of investing in Turkey
- Types of investment in Turkey
- Conditions and laws for investing in Turkey in real estate
- Terms and laws of investment in Turkey in the agricultural field
- Terms and laws of investment in Turkey in the animal field
- Terms and laws for investment in Turkey in the commercial field
- Terms and laws of investment in Turkey in industry
If you are interested in Investing in Turkey, and would like to Know the conditions and laws of investment in TurkeyYou have arrived at your destination, we are at Hakeem Real Estate Company We will provide you with all the detailed information on these terms.
Benefits and advantages of investing in Turkey
Variety Benefits and advantages of investing in Turkey, It attracts businessmen and investors who find in Turkey a golden opportunity to invest and increase capital, in order to achieve huge profits. Among these advantages are:
- Turkey is characterized as being part of the largest markets in the world for the growth and increase in real estate prices, and this assessment was according to the Nike Frank International Index.
- According to the statistics of Ernst & Young, Turkey ranked second in the most attractive markets for investment.
- The Turkish economy managed to rank 11th in the world, according to the data of the Turkish Statistics Authority and the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) has achieved Turkish economy In the fourth quarter of the previous year, it grew by 9.1%, and it ranked third among the countries of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. Economy in Turkey It is expected to reach the fifth rank in the world by 2030, according to studies published by the Spanish magazine "Moi Negocios i Economy", which specializes in global economic affairs.
- The Turkish government offers and provides facilities to foreign investors, and allows them to work in multiple investment fields, including real estate investment, tourism companies, educational companies, and self-employment, such as opening large or small shops, and with very low taxes compared to other European countries.
- Turkey is distinguished by an important strategic location, as it is located within the Asian and European continents, and its markets are open to the Middle East, in addition to the presence of a large number of international trade agreements that Turkey has concluded with many countries of the world, which facilitates trade operations.
- Skilled labor is available in Turkey from different nationalities of the world, and this led to the acquisition of new skills, and the introduction of diverse and comprehensive arts in the industry from all parts of the world.
Types of investment in Turkey
There are many investments in Turkey, as the Turkish government allows foreign investors to invest in all areas of society, including:
- Real estate investment in Turkey
- Investing in the tourism field
- Investing in the educational field
- Investing in the commercial field and self-employment, such as opening large or small shops.
- Investing in the medical field
- Investment in the industrial field.
Conditions and laws for investing in Turkey in real estate
Turkey treats the foreign investor the same as the Turkish investor in investing in the real estate field, but there are some restrictions as well, and from Terms and laws of investment in Turkey In this area:
- The minimum capital of any real estate company for a foreign investor must not be less than 10,000 Turkish liras, if the company is a joint stock company.
- Real estate must be purchased under the title deed (Tabu)
- The investor must choose the city well, commensurate with his desire to reside or invest
- The total area of the property to be purchased by the foreign investor must not exceed 30 hectares throughout Turkey
- The property to be purchased by the foreign investor must not be located in military or security areas, according to Turkish law.
- The investor must make sure to check the age of the building, so it is preferable to use a real estate agent to check the condition of the property, whether it is old or new.
- From Terms and laws of investment in Turkey In the real estate field, the property should not be mortgaged or subject to procedures preventing its sale, and that the property owner has the right to dispose of his property or not.
Terms and laws of investment in Turkey in the agricultural field
There are many types of lands that the Turkish government allows foreign investors to invest in, such as agricultural, residential, industrial and investment lands, but there are also Terms and laws of investment in Turkey In this field, they are:
- The Turkish government obliges agricultural investment companies to purchase agricultural land with an area of not less than 1,000 square meters, and within cities determined by the government.
- The capital of agricultural investment companies must not be less than 100 thousand Turkish liras, with the project registered in the name of that company.
- Agricultural investment companies must submit a feasibility study for a period of five years for their project, and this study must be from accredited consulting offices, and the project must be in accordance with the Agricultural Investment Law in Turkey for foreigners.
- The company must provide a source for irrigating agricultural land, whether by extending water lines, or digging underground wells.
- When the foreign investor participates with the Turkish investor in the agricultural investment project, the Turkish government provides support up to 50% of the value of the project.
Terms and laws of investment in Turkey in the animal field
Investment in the field of livestock in Turkey is considered one of the investments with high profits, as Turkey ranked ninth in the world in terms of meat production and quality, and to maintain that rank and improve for the better, the Turkish government imposed Terms and laws of investment in Turkey In this field, they are:
- The foreign investor must conduct a feasibility study for the livestock project to be certified by one of the offices approved by the Turkish government
- The investor must purchase agricultural land with a suitable area for the construction of animal pens, provided that the area does not exceed 10,000 square meters for foreigners, and that the construction rate does not exceed 15%.
- The capital of the livestock project should not be less than 10 thousand Turkish liras
- The investor must provide appropriate and good feed for the animals
- Building walkways for animals to ensure their safety
- The investor must ensure the medical care of the animals, regularize the schedule of vaccinations, and issue medical reports to follow up on the health status of the animals.
Terms and laws for investment in Turkey in the commercial field
The commercial activity in Turkey is characterized by diversity, between establishing companies, or opening service offices in various fields, or shops for trade, or companies for shipping, importing and exporting, but to practice this, there are Terms and laws of investment in Turkey In this field, the foreign investor must be familiar with it, namely:
- The company's capital must not be less than 10 thousand Turkish liras
- There must be at least one shareholder in the investment project
- You must work within certain areas depending on the type of company and the license granted.
- Translating and attesting the papers from the Notary (Notary Public)
- The foreign investor must obtain the tax number
- The foreign investor must prepare the articles of association of the company
- يجب على المستثمر الأجنبي إيداع %25 من رأس مال الشركة في أحد البنوك التركية.
Terms and laws of investment in Turkey in the industrial field
Turkey is one of the countries that compete strongly in the industrial field. Its industries are receiving demand from all countries of the world. Therefore, Turkey includes more than 300 industrial zones in various Turkish cities.
The Turkish government pays great attention to this investment, and impressive tax facilities to attract capital and investors, with the presence of Terms and laws of investment in Turkey In the industrial field, these conditions are:
- The capital should not be less than 10 thousand Turkish
- The foreign investor must obtain security approval in order to make an industrial investment in Turkey
- The foreign investor must provide all the legal documents necessary for industrial investment, with their translation and ratification by a notary public in Turkey (Notre).
- The foreign investor must submit a feasibility study for the industrial investment project, and that study must be issued by one of the offices approved by the Turkish government
- The tax number must be extracted.
Is investing in Turkey profitable and feasible?
Yes, Turkey is a first-class tourist country, and therefore any investment on its territory is a profitable investment, provided that the foreign investor is familiar with Turkish laws and has conducted a thorough study of his project.
What is the best type of investment in Turkey?
According to statistics issued by the Turkish Statistics Authority, the best type of investment is real estate investment in Turkey.
Is it possible to invest in real estate in order to obtain Turkish citizenship?
Yes, it is possible to obtain Turkish citizenship by buying a property in Turkey worth 250 thousand dollars, and this offer is valid until the 6th of this year 2022, and after this date, the value of obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate investment will become 400 thousand US dollars.
Important topics and articles:
- A guide about buying a property in Turkey 2022
- The best real estate investment areas in Istanbul
- Areas and benefits of investing in Turkey 2022
- Investing in Turkey
Real estate investment projects:
- Investment project on Basin Express Road
- Investment project in the center of Istanbul
- Lands for sale in Istanbul
- Villas for sale in Istanbul
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey