Many Saudis want to come to Turkey and get Residence in Turkey for Saudis This is for study because Turkey's universities are of high educational quality, and they are ranked among the top 100 universities in the world, and the customs and traditions of the Turkish people are similar to Arab customs and rituals.
or for Investing in TurkeyIt is a high-class tourist country, and investing in it is one of the investments that bring huge profits to Saudis.
- Ways to obtain residency in Turkey for Saudis
- Residency in Turkey for Saudis through real estate residency
- Residence in Turkey for Saudis through Turkish citizenship
- Residence in Turkey for Saudis through work permit
- Residence in Turkey for Saudis through study
If you are a Saudi national interested in settling and living in Turkey, and would like to know all the details about About residence in Turkey for SaudisYou have arrived at your destination, we are at Hakeem Real Estate Company We will provide you with all the detailed information about it.
Ways to obtain residency in Turkey for Saudis
There are several ways to get Residence in Turkey for Saudis, Which:
- By buying a property worth $75 in major cities such as Istanbul city and Ankara, and it is worth $60 in other states.
- By studying in Turkish universities, and obtaining student residence in Turkey.
- By purchasing a property granted by the Saudi investor Turkish Nationality in Turkey.
- By working regularly, and obtaining a work permit in Turkey (work permit).
- By marrying the Turks, and the continuation of the marriage for three years without any problems, the Saudi can get Family residence in TurkeyThen obtaining Turkish citizenship.
Residency in Turkey for Saudis through real estate residency
Real estate residency for Saudis is considered one of the best types of residency in Turkey, as it is automatically renewed unless the property is sold, and to obtain Real estate residence for Saudis in Turkey A property worth $75,000 must be purchased in major cities such as Istanbul city And theAnkara cityPurchasing a property worth $60,000 in smaller cities, then preparing the following papers:
- Book an appointment through the website of the Immigration Department in Turkey.
- Pay property taxes and bring stamped notices.
- extract Turkish tax number.
- Bring a health insurance covering the length of stay.
- Bring four recent personal photos.
- Extracting a continuity paper from the real estate title deed in Turkey.
and enjoy Real estate residence for Saudis in Turkey Lots of features, namely:
- Leaving and returning to Turkey easily, without the need to obtain a new visa.
- Easily open a bank account, in any of the Turkish banks.
- Ease of buying a property.
- Ease of renting a property.
- Ease of renewing the real estate residence for Saudis as long as the property is not sold.
- The possibility of opening water, electricity, gas and internet meters.
- Children of Saudis who obtain real estate residency are entitled to free education in Turkish public schools.
- The holder has the right to buy a car,
- The holder has the right to invest in Turkey as he wants.
Residence in Turkey for Saudis through Turkish citizenship
Saudis can obtain Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property or several properties in Turkey worth 400 thousand US dollars, and then apply for Turkish citizenship with his wife and children under the age of eighteen if he is married, and he must submit the following documents:
- A copy of the title deed (Tabu) to be certified by the Turkish Notar.
- A valid real estate evaluation report, and the validity period is only three months from the date of its issuance
- Original bank notification receipts issued from the property buyer's account, and must be stamped with the seal of the sending bank.
- Original Receipt Notes receipts from the seller's bank account, and must be stamped with the seal of the receiving bank.
- Attach 2 copies of the power of attorney for the application for Turkish citizenship
- Translating the passport of the investor, his wife and children under the age of 18 into Turkish, and attesting them from the Notary (Turkish notary).
One of the advantages of getting Turkish Nationality For Saudis:
- Its holder can open water, electricity and gas meters, and receive free treatment in medical centers and government hospitals.
- The Saudi bearer has the right to enroll his children in Turkish schools and public universities free of charge.
- Saudi nationals are allowed to exercise their right to vote, as well as the right to run for parliament, municipalities, and others.
- There are great job opportunities for holders of Turkish citizenship in the public and private sectors, without the need to apply for a work permit.
- Saudis holding Turkish citizenship can benefit from the Turkish retirement law when they reach the age of 60, and they receive a pension, free treatment, and a free bus card as well.
- Saudis who have obtained Turkish citizenship are entitled to apply directly for a Turkish passport.
Residence in Turkey for Saudis through work permit
Saudis can work in Turkey and obtain a work permit, but provided that the applicant for the permit is above the legal age (18 years), as well as work within one entity, and that the visa he brought to Turkey is a work visa.
With the completion of all the conditions, the Saudi can obtain approval from the Ministry of Labor and Social Security to obtain a work permit in Turkish territory.
To apply for a work residence in Turkey, the following documents must be prepared:
- Submission of attested certificates translated into Turkish with attestation by the Notar Department (Turkish Notary Public)
- Attach an application sheet for a work permit and forward it to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
- Passport translation and attestation from Notre Department.
- Attach four recent personal photos.
- Attach an employment contract signed by the employer and employee.
It features Residence in Turkey for Saudis By establishing a work, it is an opportunity to apply for Turkish citizenship after five years have passed from the date of issuance of the work permit, and the holder is entitled to receive a pension salary after reaching the age of sixty years.
Residence in Turkey for Saudis through study
A large number of Saudis want to continue their studies in Turkish universities, due to the quality of its education, and its classification within The best universities in the world.
A Saudi student can get Student residence in Turkey, which gives him the right to legal residence on Turkish territory, and qualifies him to obtain permanent residence if the student has resided in Turkey for only 4 years.
The student's residency also grants the Saudi student the right to obtain discounts on public transportation and treatment in hospitals affiliated with the Turkish government.
To apply for a student residence in Turkey, the following documents must be prepared:
- A copy of the Saudi student's passport stamped with the entry stamp into Turkish territory.
- Four personal photos of the student
- A document for a Saudi student
- Student health insurance
- A document issued by the Turkish Souls Department proving the student's residence address
- Tax fee receipt.
What are the costs of residence fees in Turkey for Saudis?
Ranging from 800 TL to 1200 TL, depending on age.
What is the period for receiving real estate residency in Turkey for Saudis?
After submitting all the papers, the period for receiving real estate residency for Saudis ranges from a week to a month as a maximum.
Can Saudis renew their residency after its expiry date?
Yes, they can apply to renew their residency before the expiry of the residency period granted by the Turkish Immigration Service.
What is the permanent residence for Saudis in Turkey?
It is a residence granted by the Immigration Department to foreigners and Saudis who have been legally residing on Turkish territory for 8 consecutive years, without traveling outside the country for a long period, provided that the foreigner's residence is not under the provision of temporary protection or asylum.
Is there a tourist residence for Saudis in Turkey?
Yes, there is, but on the condition that documents proving the tourism plan of the Saudi wishing to reside in Turkey for a period exceeding the period of the visa granted to him, with proof of the ability to support himself throughout the period of stay, and his residence address in the Souls Department of the area in which he lives, in addition to obtaining insurance Healthy covering the desired length of stay.
Important topics and articles:
- A guide about buying a property in Turkey 2022
- The best real estate investment areas in Istanbul
- Areas and benefits of investing in Turkey 2022
- Investing in Turkey
- Terms and laws of investment in Turkey 2022
Real estate investment projects:
- Investment project on Basin Express Road
- Investment project in the center of Istanbul
- Lands for sale in Istanbul
- Villas for sale in Istanbul
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey