Esenler is located in the European side of IstanbulIt is close to its center, only a few kilometers away.
where the area of Essenler 19 square kilometers, and includes Otokar Esenler Which is the largest main garage for public transport buses esnler garage), which connects Istanbul city in its countryside, and in other states.
It is considered one of the areas with a high population density, the prices of apartments are acceptable and moderate in relation to its strategic location, and its proximity to the most important bridges in Istanbul.
There are independent apartments, in addition to luxury residential complexes.
- Information about the Esenler district in Istanbul
- Infrastructure in Esenler Istanbul
- Educational services in Esenler
- Medical services in Esenler
- Recreational services in Esenler
- Advantages of living in the Esenler area
- Neighborhoods of the Esenler . region
- Esenler map
If you are interested in Buying a property in Turkey, especially Apartments for sale in Istanbul And want to buy Apartments in EsenlerYou have arrived at your destination, we are at Hakeem Real Estate Company We will share with you all the detailed information about it.
Information about the Esenler district in Istanbul
This area extends over an area of 5227 hectares Essenler It is one of the areas with a high population density, according to the latest statistics issued by the Nafusa Department in 2019, its population reached 500,000 people.
This is due to the proximity of the area Essenler From the city center, and the presence of the largest major bus stop (esnler garage), which connects the city of Istanbul, its countryside and some other states.
The region is also connected to important bridges in Istanbul, such as Yavuz Selim Bridge, Martyrs' Bridge 15 July, Sultan Mehmed Al-Fateh Bridge, thus facilitating movement and shortening the time.
Infrastructure in Esenler Istanbul
The region has a strong and modern infrastructure, as it has a diverse network of transportation that connects it to the rest Istanbul districtsIts residents shorten the distances, as the following subway lines are located in it:
- subway M1 Which connects the region with the Fatih region, Zeytinburnu region, Bagcilar region and others.
- subway M7 Which connects the Majidiyeköy area with the Mahmud Bey Mara area in the . area Essenler.
In addition to the presence of a large number of public transport buses, with taxi fare.
Educational services in Esenler
There are a large number of Turkish public schools in the region for all stages and age groups, commensurate with the population density in the region, in addition to the presence of a number of Arab international schools, including:
- Omar Mukhtar School
Medical services in Esenler
There are a large number of free medical centers, private and government hospitals in the region, the most famous of which are:
- Esenler State Maternity and Gynecology Hospital
- University Hospital Essenler Medipol
- Al-Ansar Private Hospital
- hospital Essenler The private
- center Essenler sina private medical
In addition to the presence of many centers for the treatment of dental diseases.
Recreational services in Esenler
There are many recreational services and prominent tourist attractions in the area, including:
- The Palace of the Authorities, with its dazzling architectural beauty, whose construction dates back to the Ottoman Caliphate era
- Palace of the ladies who did Esenler . Municipality It is built for both children and women.
- Children's Street, which contains a lot of entertainment centers for children.
- Science park that contains models and structures to introduce students to scientific information.
- The Arch of Avas Kemer, which is considered one of the historical places, and there is the seal of Mimar Sinan.
- An agreement has been signed between Esenler . Municipality The Turkish government provides for the construction of the largest park in the region, with an area of 8.7 million square kilometers.
- Nene Hatton Fountain
- Yagizlar Mall
- mall Essenler for shopping
In addition to the presence of a number of prominent figures in EssenlerAmong the most famous of them are: Saturday Bazaar in Esenler, Tuesday Bazaar in Esenler, Thursday Bazaar in Esenler.
Advantages of living in the Esenler area
The area is characterized by a variety of housing, between simple independent apartments, and modern residential complexes that provide entertainment services on a high degree of luxury, and the most important features of housing in it are:
- Moderate and acceptable prices compared to its location near the center of Istanbul, and the rest of Istanbul's other areas.
- Contains Essenler On a lot of service and entertainment places belonging to Esenler municipality.
- The area is close to the tourist places in Istanbul such as Al-Fateh area.
- Presence Esenler's Garage Which is considered the main position of the city of Istanbul, as it connects it with its countryside and the rest of the other states.
Neighborhoods of the Esenler . region
The area is divided into 4 sections, and there are 16 neighborhoods, and they are:
- The first section is called AtışalanıIt includes the following neighborhoods:
- Birlik Mahallesi
- Havaalanı mahallesi
- Kemer mahallesi district
- The second section is called EssenlerIt includes the following neighborhoods:
- Çifte havuzlar mahallesi
- Daoud Pasha neighborhood Davutpaşa mahallesi
- Fevzi çakmak mahallesi neighborhood
- Mimar Sinan neighborhood Mimar sinan mahallesi
- Namık kemel mahallesi neighborhood
- Nina Khatun Mahalsi neighborhood Nine hatun mahallesi
- Yavuz selim mahallesi neighborhood
- The third section is called Karabayir, and includes the following neighborhoods:
- Fatıh mahallesi . neighborhood
- Kazım Karabekir Neighborhood
- Menderes neighborhood Menderes mahalles
- Tuna mahallesi neighborhood
- The fourth section is called Sanayi, and includes the following neighborhoods:
- Oroch Rise neighborhood Oruçreis mahallesi
- Turgut Rise neighborhood Turgut reis mahallesi
Located Esenler . region Strategically located in the European section of Istanbul cityIt is only 5 km away from the city center, and it is surrounded by the vital areas of the city, as it is bordered on the north side Gazi Osman Pasha District, and from the northeast, Sultan Ghazi District, and from the south side Gungoran District, and from the southeast side Zeytinburnu region, and from the east side Bayrampaşa region, and from the western side Bagcilar district, Basaksehir district.
How far is Esenler from Fatih?
Esenler is far from Fatih A distance of 15.4 km, which is equivalent to approximately 23 minutes using the car.
How far is Esenler district from Taksim?
Esenler is far from Taksim A distance of 23.2 km, which is equivalent to approximately 31 minutes using the car.
How far is Esenler from the new Istanbul airport?
Esenler is far from Istanbul New Airport A distance of 35.1 kilometers, which is equivalent to approximately 29 minutes using the car.
How far is Esenler from Basaksehir?
away Essenler About Basaksehir A distance of 13.3 km, which is equivalent to approximately 16 minutes using the car.
How far is Esenler from the Asian side of Istanbul?
Esenler is far from the Asian side The city of Istanbul is 20.9 km away, which is equivalent to approximately 28 minutes by car.
Also important topics:
- Information about the Turkish tax number
- The best Turkish cities for family housing 2022
- Advantages of buying a property in Turkey
- Important information about earthquake insurance in Turkey
- Costs and advantages of living in Turkey 2022
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey