that Mugla Province It is one of the Turkish states, located in the southwest of Turkey in the Aegean region Mugla city It is one of the largest cities in Turkey, and was ranked twenty-fourth among the most crowded cities in Turkey.
famous state Muğla With its natural landscapes, waterfalls and tourist resorts overlooking its wonderful coasts, whether on the Aegean Sea, or the Mediterranean Sea.
The state attracts tourists from all over the world to enjoy the beauty of its nature, its beaches, in addition to its mild climate.
- Information about Mugla
- Historical Mugla State
- Historic Sites in Mugla State
- places to visit in Mugla
- beaches of Mugla
- Mugla state weather
- Investing in Mugla State
- Shopping in Mugla State
If you are interested in Buying a property in Turkey, and would like to know all the information regarding about Mugla ProvinceYou have arrived at your destination, we are at Hakeem Real Estate Company We will inform you of all its details.
Information about Mugla
Located state Muğla In the Aegean region, in western Turkey, overlooking the coasts of the Aegean Sea, and there are many of its regions overlooking the Mediterranean.
considered as Mugla city It is one of the largest cities in Turkey, with a population density of one million and 773 people, according to the latest statistics issued by its souls in 2021.
It covers an area of 12,716 km, and it consists of 13 provinces, they are:
- Bodrum Province
- Dalaman Province
- Dacha County Dataça
- Fethiye . Province
- Kavaklıdere مقاطعة District
- Köyeceğiz . County
- Marmaris Province
- Milas مقاطعة County
- Menteşe Province
- Ortaca County
- Seydikemer Province
- First Ula . County
- Yatagan Province
Historical Mugla State
dating back state Muğla To prehistoric times, this state has embraced many ancient civilizations, and there are antiquities in it dating back to the Hellenistic era in the fourth century BC.
There are also antiquities dating back to the Lycian civilization, the most famous of which are the Lyqin tombs in Fethiye city Carved on the slopes and foothills of the mountains.
The Greeks lived there 3000 years ago, and it was called Karia in ancient and medieval times.
Historic Sites in Mugla State
resides in state Muğla Many historical monuments of the civilizations that succeeded in this state, and the most famous monuments of Mugla:
- Roman Theater
- Fethiye Museum
- Leyton Temple
- Bodrum Castle Built of stones, its construction dates back to the era of the Byzantine Empire.
- The mausoleum of Mausolus, who was one of the rulers of the Persian Empire. The most famous Greek architects participated in the construction of his tomb, and decorated it with statues, including a statue of the Emperor with his wife, while they were sitting in a chariot drawn by four horses.
- The Natural History Museum, which contains fossils of various animals, ancient monuments and statues that highlight images of creatures that lived nine million years ago.
- Vakivlar bath built in 1258 AD.
- Bodrum Amphitheater, which dates back to the Hellenistic era in the fourth century BC.
places to visit in Mugla
resides in Mugla Province Many tourist areas that attract foreign and even local tourists, the most famous of which are:
- Bodrum City Which is characterized by its ancient historic houses, and buildings carved into the rocky mountains, and the charming nature and green trees surround the city.
- Fethiye city Which stretches on the Turkish coast of Turquoise, and includes a sea port, and where there is the charming Valley of Butterflies.
- Marmaris city Where luxury resorts, restaurants and cafes abound, it is one of the cities that tourists go to to enjoy its wonderful beaches, and to learn about the historical palaces built there.
- Gocek PortIt is a natural harbor formed by a group of small islands overlooking the Fethiye BayIt contains many luxury yachts.
- Dalian Town Located on the coast of the Aegean Sea, it is famous for its coasts that contain rare sea turtles, in addition to the large number of salty and fresh lakes.
- The Dacha Peninsula, which has many historical monuments, is famous for its sea coast, and its charming nature, where mountains, valleys and beaches meet the Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean Sea.
- The city of Milas, which is characterized by its charming view of the Mediterranean Sea, and there are several prominent tourist places, namely, Jaffa National Lake, Sleep Valley, Lake BogazciChokturma village, Ingerlin Grotto.
- Lake Köygiz that flow into the Mediterranean.
- Babadag mountain With a height of 1965 meters, it is intended for paragliding enthusiasts.
- Sultan Aqua City Water Park.
beaches of Mugla
considered as Mugla city One of the most famous tourist places that stretches on the coast of the Aegean Sea, and it also includes areas overlooking the Mediterranean, and among the most famous beaches of Mugla:
- Fethiye Bay
- Zeytinlukuyu Beach
- Devils Beach
- Kizumo Beach extends over an area of 600 meters, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, and this beach is characterized by red sand grains
- Vinic Beach Which contains many recreational activities such as boat trip, water skiing
- Tafshan Island
Mugla state weather
The climate in state Muğla It is a temperate climate influenced by the marine climate.
In the summer, the weather is hot, with some monsoons and humid northern winds, and the highest temperature reaches 35 degrees Celsius.
While Mugla weather in winter It is characterized by its coldness and a lot of precipitation, as the temperature in it reaches 12 degrees Celsius, and the humidity in winter is 27%.
Investing in Mugla State
There are many advantages that make investing in Mugla an opportunity for investors who want to achieve high returns on profits in a short period of time, and these advantages include:
- The presence of Mugla airport which is easy to come to from all over the world.
- Mugla is one of the states that attract foreign tourists on a large scale, attracting more than twice its population every year. Buying a property in MuglaAnd renting it will bring the investor huge profits, especially if the property is close to the tourist areas and sea beaches.
- resides in state Muğla A sea port located in the Gulf of Fethiye.
- Muğla Province is the main important source of marble in Turkey.
- The state has power production and mining facilities.
- The state is famous for the cultivation of wheat, barley, corn, beans, cotton, tobacco, sesame and anise, in addition to citrus fruits.
- There are many luxury hotels and resorts in the state, the most famous of which are Titanic Deluxe Bodrum, Swissotel Resort, Royal Asarli, Marti Resort, Voyage Resort Torba.
- The quality of the infrastructure of Mugla state, including roads, rapid transportation, hospitals, schools, and public and private universities, and the most famous of them are Mugla University.
Shopping in Mugla State
The state is famous for its many popular markets, the most famous of which are:
- dacha bazaar market
- First Market Orkanik Bazaar
- Mugla Bazaar Market
- Turgutreis Bazaar
- Bodrum Bazaar
Also found in state Muğla Many luxury malls and shopping centers, the most famous of which are:
- Midtown Complex
- Oasis Mall
How far is Mugla from Istanbul?
It is 667 km from Istanbul
What is the postal code for Mugla?
Important topics and information:
- Areas and benefits of investing in Turkey 2022
- A guide about buying a property in Turkey 2022
- Turkish citizenship and how to obtain it 2022
- Trabzon Province
- Bursa Province, Turkey
- Antalya state
- Asian Istanbul
- Izmit Province, Turkey
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey