that Ankara Province It is the capital of the Republic of Turkey, and it is located between the European and Asian continents, in the middle of an area known as the Anatolian Plateau, and therefore it has gained importance since ancient times, as primitive man chose it as a suitable place to settle.
considered as state Ankara It is the second largest and most crowded state after the city of Istanbul, as the population has increased since its declaration as the capital of Turkey.
It is considered the third The largest province in Turkey In terms of area, it covers an area of 30,000 square kilometers.
Characterized by state Ankara Of great importance, it is the political and diplomatic center of Turkey, with government headquarters and many consulates.
- Information about the state of Ankara
- Historically, the province of Ankara
- Historical sites in the state of Ankara
- Tourist places in Ankara
- Ankara weather
- Investment in the state of Ankara
- Shopping in Ankara
If you are interested in Buying a property in Turkey, and would like to know all the information regarding about Ankara ProvinceYou have arrived at your destination, we are at Hakeem Real Estate Company We will inform you of all its details.
Information about the state of Ankara
enjoy state Ankara Of great importance, it has been the capital of Turkey since 1932, and has been ranked as the third largest province in Turkey in terms of an area of 30,000 square kilometers.
And as the second largest crowded state after Istanbul, according to the 2021 statistic issued by its district, its population has reached 5,747,325 people.
and enjoy Ankara Province It has an important strategic location, as it is bordered on the eastern side by the state of Qirikkale, and on the northeastern side it is bordered by the state of Cangari, and it is bordered on the northwestern side by the state of Boli, and on the western side it is bordered by the state of Eskisehir, and it is bordered on the south side by the state of Konya, and it is bordered on the southeast side by the state Karshahr and Aksaray Province.
Historically, the province of Ankara
The history of this state dates back to the Stone Age, as it was inhabited by the first Neanderthals thousands of years BC, where various traces were observed suggesting the settlement of Neanderthals in it, especially in the city of Polatali.
Many civilizations passed on it, such as the Hittites, where excavation scientists found traces belonging to the Hittites, which are corpses in the regions of Balik Hisar, Balik Uyumjo, Petik, Qara Ocalan, Ghafur Qala, and Kulhuik belonging to them.
It was also inhabited by the Phrygians, Lydians, Persians, Galatians, Romanians, Byzantines, and Seljuks, then it became under the custody of the Ottoman Caliphate.
And she was Ankara It is called Ankor, Ankur, and Ankur, meaning the ship's anchor, as some ancient legends say that King Phrygia Midas had found a ship's anchor in it.
Historical sites in the state of Ankara
Rolled over state Ankara Many ancient civilizations, and therefore they contain many historical monuments, the most famous of which are:
- Museum of Anatolian Civilizations Which displays a collection of antiquities and artifacts of all civilizations that ruled the Anatolian region, starting from the Paleolithic era, until our present era.
- Ankara Castle Its construction dates back more than 3000 years, and its walls were built by the Byzantine Emperor Michael II.
- Mausoleum of Ataturk Founder of the Republic of Turkey, which extends over an area of 75 thousand square meters
- The Roman Bath Museum, which contains the remains of the Roman bath complex, which was built during the reign of the Roman Emperor Caracalla in the third century AD.
- Ankara Ethnographic Museum
- Angeranium monument dating back to the Roman civilization
- Augustus Temple
- Roman Colonnade Passage and Route
- Roman Theater
- Historic Ankara Cathedral
- Rome temple
- Aladdin Mosque
- Haji Bayram Mosque
- Atakule Tower
- Kocatepe Mosque, which is the largest mosque in the capital, Ankara.
Tourist places in Ankara
The Turkish government has taken care of the infrastructure and tourist places in the state, commensurate with its status as the capital of the Republic of Turkey, and among the most famous tourist places in it:
- Wonderland Garden Which extends over an area of 1,320,000 square meters, and contains a variety of trees and flowers with fragrant aromas, in addition to children's games and various playgrounds.
- Lake Mavi Gol, which is close to the city center, has a charming atmosphere, as there are many restaurants, cafes, and children’s games on its banks, and there are places designated for barbecue
- Lake Kara Gol, which is surrounded by mountains, is preferred by visitors for camping and enjoying barbecues.
The climate is in state Ankara Especially in the middle and south of it, the climate is continental, as it rises 938 meters above sea level.
Where it is characterized by the cold winter, with snowy rains, and heavy snow, especially in the month of January, which is considered the coldest month of the year, as the temperature reaches below six degrees below zero.
While the summer is hot and dry, especially in the month of August, when the temperature reaches 31 degrees Celsius.
However, in the north of Ankara, the weather is different, as it is characterized by the Black Sea climate, as it has a mild climate and light rain in the winter, and humidity in the summer.
Investment in the state of Ankara
There are a lot of features that make it investment in ankara One of the most important investments in the world, namely:
- According to a PricewaterhouseCoopers report, the Ankara Province It was ranked in the list of the largest economic cities in the world, as it ranked ninth in the world.
- considered as Ankara city The main center for the headquarters of the Turkish government and many foreign embassies, where political and diplomatic activity is concentrated.
- includes Ankara Province Several ancient and world-famous universities rely on advanced curricula in their teaching, taught in both English and Turkish, the most famous of which are Ankara University, Gazi University, Hacettepe University, Atalim University, and Çankaya University.
- It is considered of great strategic importance, as it is the meeting point of roads heading to different parts of the Turkish states.
- It is characterized by a strong and modern infrastructure due to the presence of the Turkish government headquarters in it.
- It has a large number of hospitals and health centers equipped with the latest medical devices, the most famous of which are Medicana International Hospital, Guven Ankara Hospital, and Memorial Ankara Hospital.
- resides in it Ankara International Airport.
- It has a wide range of transportation, including subway lines, trams, and public buses.
- considered as state Ankara It is the hub of Turkey's railway system, so it can be traveled by train from most Turkish states
- costs Living in Ankara Moderate and acceptable, especially when compared to costs Living in Istanbul.
Shopping in Ankara
There are many popular markets and shopping malls in AnkaraAmong the most famous are:
- Kentpark Complex, which includes a large number of international and local shops, in addition to restaurants, cafes, and a cinema.
- Panorama Mall, which is considered one of the most important malls in Ankara
- Panora Mall, which is one of the largest malls in Ankara.
- Armada Mall
- Ankara Galleria.
How far is Ankara from Istanbul?
It is 450 km away from Istanbul
How can I go from Istanbul to Ankara?
There are three ways to go from Istanbul to Ankara, and they are:
By car or bus, the road takes approximately five hours.
- Through the airport, the road takes about an hour and twenty minutes.
- By train, the road takes about four hours and fifteen minutes
Important topics and information:
- Areas and benefits of investing in Turkey 2022
- A guide about buying a property in Turkey 2022
- Turkish citizenship and how to obtain it 2022
- Trabzon Province
- Bursa Province, Turkey
- Antalya state
- Asian Istanbul
- Izmit Province, Turkey
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey