Located Sile district in the Asian side of IstanbulIt overlooks the Black Sea, and therefore enjoys a moderate climate throughout the year.
It is characterized by its sandy beaches, and its charming nature, as it is surrounded by green spaces in all directions, and therefore it was the first kiss of the Ottoman sultans and princes for the summer holidays, and to spend wonderful times away from the hustle and bustle of the cities.
and famous region Şile With the hidden lake surrounded by forests with dense trees on all sides, it is considered one of the most prominent tourist attractions in the region. It is also characterized by the spread of villas in it, with high international specifications, and stunning designs commensurate with its touristic character.
It is considered region Şile From Suitable areas for investment in the Asian side of Istanbul, due to its touristic nature, and the heavy turnout of tourists to it for recreation and to spend the most enjoyable times, as local and foreign businessmen and investors accept to Buying a villa in Sheila.
- Information about the Sile district of Istanbul
- Infrastructure in Şile district of Istanbul
- Advantages of living in the Sile district of Istanbul
- Advantages of investing in the Şile district of Istanbul
- Leisure and tourism services in the Sile district of Istanbul
- Educational services in Şile district of Istanbul
- Map of Şile district in Istanbul
If you are interested in Buying a property in Turkey, especially Apartments for sale in Istanbul And want to buy Apartments in ŞileYou have arrived at your destination, we are at Hakeem Real Estate Company We will share with you all the detailed information about it.
Information about the Sile district of Istanbul
The region is characterized by the beauty of its nature, as it has high mountains, gentle howls and a view of the Black Sea, and therefore it has been considered since ancient times The favorite holiday destination for tourists in the Asian side of Istanbul, and even for the Ottoman sultans and princes during the era of the Ottoman Caliphate.
It is not a recent area, but is considered one of the oldest discoveries in the world Istanbul cityAs it served as a shelter for Christians fleeing Roman persecution, they lived in Shilla Caves.
It was called by several names in the old days: Artin, Willy, Kalia, then Sheila.
Infrastructure in Şile district of Istanbul
The area has a modern infrastructure commensurate with its touristic character, where the houses are designed in the form of separate houses separated by a wall, and where all recreational and social services are located, in addition to the presence of a large number of luxury villas, so that the area gained the title of Tourist villas area.
Advantages of living in the Sile district of Istanbul
There are a number of features that make the area from Preferred places to live in Asian Istanbul, Which:
- Is characterized by Shila District It is one of the areas with fresh air, and charming nature.
- The region overlooks the Black Sea, so it has a mild climate and great beaches
- The area is characterized by its tranquility, far from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- The area has luxurious social facilities to match the touristic character
- There are many luxury stand-alone villas in the area, or even villas within residential complexes, which gives it the character of sophistication and civilization.
Advantages of investing in Sile Istanbul
There are many advantages that made the area suitable for investment, namely:
- The region is considered one of the tourist areas par excellence, and therefore the Buying an apartment in Sile, or Buying a villa in Sheila, it will return to the investor huge profits, as it is a golden investment opportunity, whether he rents them and takes advantage of the returns of tourist rental, or sells them after a while, real estate prices in region Şile It is experiencing a significant increase.
- In the area there are detached houses united by one complex wall, and equipped with high-end social services.
- The area is close to Sabiha International Airport
- all Şile Istanbul Apartments Suitable for investors wanting to get Turkish Nationality Through real estate investment.
Leisure and tourism services in the Sile district of Istanbul
The area contains many tourist attractions and historical monuments that distinguish it from others, and make it a destination for tourists, including:
- Sheila lighthouse located on chela coast, at the place where the Bosphorus meets the Black Sea, which is a tower that rises about 110 feet above sea level, and its extension is 60 meters. Sea Lighthouse Shilla To the era of the Ottoman Caliphate, where it was built in 1859
- Shila Castle The four-storey building, built by the Byzantines to repel attacks from the Black Sea, was used by the Ottomans for surveillance purposes.
- Goksu River in Silla located next to Anadolu Castle Siege
- Kom Baba Plateau and Beach Which contains many therapeutic sites, as it contains many hot mineral springs, including fountain weeping rocks In Silla, it is also characterized by Kom Baba Beach in Silla It is a sandy and clean beach, intended for tourists to relax and unwind.
- Şile Beach, Istanbul Extending over an area of 60 km, it contains a lot of water sports, in addition to being clean and free of marine algae.
- Serentepe Park, located at the top of a hill so high that the tourist discovers Shila District Completely, it is characterized by its fresh air, and its cool summer breezes
- The hidden lake in Silla, which was classified as one of the most important tourist attractions in the region, as forests and dense green areas surround it from all sides, so it was called hidden lakeAnd around it, there are a series of Turkish restaurants that offer various and luxurious types of Turkish cuisine.
- Hanim fountain
- Yenikoy Church and Baptism
- Sarikvak Castle
- castle reservation
- Capacuz Fountain Built by the Byzantines and is considered one of the most famous Silla fountains.
There is also Sheila Markets Whether the ancient historical dating back to the Byzantine era, or Modern Shilla Markets and luxury shopping malls.
Educational services in Şile district of Istanbul
There are a number of educational centers, institutions, and Turkish government schools in the region, starting from kindergarten, to preparatory and secondary levels, and even universities. Silla Istanbul Ishik UniversityIt is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world, and is based on the English language, and teaches its curricula in an advanced academic manner.
Map of Şile district in Istanbul
The area is located in an important strategic location, as it is bordered on the eastern side Kandera DistrictIt is bordered on the south by the Black Sea and the Gulf of Izmit, and on the southeast Pendik District And theGebze District, and from the southwest side Cekmekoy area, and from the western side Beykoz District
How far is Sheila from Sabiha International Airport?
away Sheila area from Sabiha International Airport A distance of 68.2 km, which is equivalent to 54 minutes using the car.
How far is Sile from the famous Taksim Square?
away Silla area from Taksim Square A distance of 76.4 kilometers, which is equivalent to approximately 1 hour and 12 minutes using the car.
Where is Sile district located in Istanbul?
Located Shilla region in the Asian side From the city of IstanbulOverlooking the Black Sea.
Also important topics:
- Information about the Turkish tax number
- The best Turkish cities for family housing 2022
- Advantages of buying a property in Turkey
- Important information about earthquake insurance in Turkey
- Costs and advantages of living in Turkey 2022
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey