Located Bebek district in the European side of IstanbulIt is famous for being the favorite place of the rich and famous, as it is an area that combines the fragrance of the past through the timeless historical monuments of all the civilizations that followed Istanbul cityAnd the modernity of the present and its luxurious buildings overlooking the Bosphorus.
region Bebek It is located on the coast of the Bosphorus, where the strait combines the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara, and therefore it witnesses a large number of foreign tourists, to enjoy its charming atmosphere and mild climate throughout the year.
- Where is Bebek located?
- Information about the Bebek . region
- Advantages of living in Bebek
- Tourist places in Bebek
- Istanbul Bebek District Hotels
- Educational services in Bebek . region
If you are interested in Buying a property in Turkey, especially Apartments for sale in Istanbul And want to buy Apartments in BebekYou have arrived at your destination, we are at a company Hakeem Real Estate We will share with you all the detailed information about it.
Where is Bebek located?
Bebek is located on the banks of the Bosphorus, near Rumeli Castle, specifically near the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge. It is administratively affiliated to the Besiktas region.
On its bank, it overlooks the Uskudar area in the Asian section of Istanbul.
Information about the Bebek . region
It is considered one of the ancient historical areas, where the ancient civilizations that rolled over the city of Istanbul witnessed, and its name was Helai, which is intended for the ports, and it was a Roman village, whose inhabitants practiced the profession of fishing, and the merchant ships anchored on its shores during their long sea voyages.
During the Ottoman conquests of Istanbul during the reign of Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror, the officer Bebek Çelebi, who was responsible for protecting this area during the reign of Sultan al-Fateh, was martyred, hence the name of the region. Bebek In memory of the officer, and his heroism in defending it.
Advantages of living in Bebek
There are many advantages that make the area one of the best areas of Istanbul for housing, including:
- The area is located near the Sultan Mehmet Al-Fateh Bridge, and at night the lights and lights of the bridge are reflected on the area, giving it a special character.
- The region enjoys a temperate climate throughout the year
- The area is characterized by being one of the areas witnessing a large number of tourists.
- It is famous for the abundance of parks and green spaces, and one of the most famous of them is tulip garden
- Characterized by the presence of Bebek Coast It has jogging and cycling tracks.
- Characterized by the presence of Bebek Beach Which contains a series of luxury restaurants and cafes overlooking the Bosphorus, especially fresh fish restaurants.
Tourist places in Bebek
There are many tourist places that attract locals and foreigners to the area, and the most famous of them are:
- Bebek . coast Filled with many fine restaurants and cafes.
- Asian Museum Which was the home of the Turkish poet Tewfik Fikret, the greatest artist of modern and contemporary literature.
- Bebek . Garden Overlooking the Bosphorus, it covers an area of 16 thousand square meters, and contains many wonderful flowers and trees, in addition to playgrounds, cafes, restaurants and shops.
- Ayazma park With vast areas and rare flowers.
- Cadillac Yacht Club, which includes many yachts and cruise ships owned by the region's wealthy.
- Bebek . markets Which contains the most luxurious international brands
Istanbul Bebek District Hotels
The region is famous for the presence of many luxurious five-star hotels, and is characterized by competition among them on the quality of services provided, and the most famous of these hotels are:
- Hyatt Centric Levent Istanbul
- Le Meridien Istanbul Atler Hotel
- Istanbul Belek Hotel
- Villa Blanche Hotel
- Veyrun Park Levent Hotel
Educational services in Bebek . region
There are many Turkish public schools in the region for all ages, in addition to a number of universities, the most important of which are:
- Bogazici University, or Bosphorus University who studies their specializations in English.
- The area is close to University Bahcesehir It is only 6 km away.
How far is Bebek from Taksim?
away Bebek area about to divide A distance of 21 kilometers, which is equivalent to approximately 50 minutes using the car.
How far is Bebek from the new Istanbul Airport?
Bebek is 38 kilometers away from Istanbul's new airport, which is approximately one hour and ten minutes by car.
How far is Bebek from the Asian side of Istanbul?
away Bebek about Asian side of Istanbul A distance of 11.8 km, which is equivalent to approximately 40 minutes using the car.
How to get to the Bebek district of Istanbul?
There are many ways to get there Bebek District, Istanbul, delusion:
- From Al-Fateh area, Waxray via the T1 tramway and get off at Kabatas station, then board the E25 . bus
- from metro to divide To Kabatas, then take the E25 bus
- Using taxi cabs.
Also important topics:
- Information about the Turkish tax number
- The best Turkish cities for family housing 2022
- Advantages of buying a property in Turkey
- Important information about earthquake insurance in Turkey
- Costs and advantages of living in Turkey 2022
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey