There are many advantages that holders enjoy Turkish Nationalitywhere they are entitled to all Turkish Citizen Rights, starting with their right to open water, electricity and gas meters, and their right to exercise elections and even run for mayor or enter the Turkish parliament.
Holders can also Turkish Nationality Benefiting from the Turkish Retirement Law when they reach 60 years of age, obtaining a pension, free treatment, and a free bus card, which is also one of the rights of the Turkish citizen.
In addition to obtaining Turkish passport And enjoy its many advantages. Citizens enjoy all Turkish citizen rights.
- What are the ways to obtain Turkish citizenship?
- The rights of the Turkish citizen in terms of education
- The rights of the Turkish citizen in terms of health
- What are the documents required to apply for Turkish citizenship?
- Benefits and advantages of obtaining a Turkish passport
- What are the services of Hakim Real Estate Company in relation to matters of naturalization
If you are interested in knowing what is it Turkish Citizen Rights, and want to learn about ways to get Turkish NationalityYou have arrived at your destination, we are at Hakeem Real Estate Company We will share with you all the detailed information about it.
What are the ways to obtain Turkish citizenship?
- There are a number of ways to get Turkish Nationality According to the Turkish government, these methods are:real estate ownership: The investor who buys a property or several has the right Real estate in Turkey worth 400 one thousand dollars An American, by submitting the required documents in an application for Turkish citizenship, with his wife and children under the age of 18, on the condition that he pledge not to sell it three years ago, but recently issued Turkish government A decision to amend the value of the property granted to its owner Turkish NationalityIt was raised from $250,000 to $400,000.
- through investment With a capital of at least 500 thousand US dollars in Turkey.
- Bank deposit, where 500,000 USD is deposited in the Central Bank of Turkey, or one of the Turkish banks for a period of 3 years.
- Citizenship is also obtained by marrying a Turkish citizen, provided that the marriage is based on the foundation of a family.
The rights of the Turkish citizen in terms of education
The right to free education is one of Turkish Citizen RightsWhere the citizen has the right to enroll his children in Turkish public schools free of charge, for all age groups and stages.
They can also study in Turkish public universities for free, and they have the right and priority to obtain university seats, as they have become citizens and not foreigners.
The rights of the Turkish citizen in terms of health
The right to free treatment is one of Turkish Citizen RightsWhereas, the national has the right to obtain free treatment and free medical prescription also when treating him in government hospitals and medical centers.
What are the documents required to apply for Turkish citizenship?
If you want to apply for Turkish citizenship through Buying a property in Turkey, especially Buying a property in Istanbul, in order to take advantage of Advantages of Turkish citizenship, fully enjoy Turkish Citizen RightsThere are several papers and documents required of you, which are:
- A copy of the title deed certified by the Turkish Notary (Notary Public)
- A real estate appraisal report to be valid, as the validity period of that report is only three months from the date of its issuance
- Original bank notification receipts stamped with the sending bank's seal, and issued from the property buyer's account.
- Original Receipt Note receipts stamped with the seal of the receiving bank from the seller's bank account.
- Attached with the file 2 copies of the power of attorney for the application for Turkish citizenship
- The passport of the investor, his wife and children under the age of 18 must be translated into Turkish - if they exist - and certified by the Notar (Turkish notary).
Benefits and advantages of obtaining a Turkish passport
It is considered Turkish passport One of the best passports around the world, as it was well-deservedly ranked 22 globally, and it also enjoys many benefits, including: Turkish Citizen Rights The passport holder is:
- A Turkish citizen with his passport can enter 77 countries without applying for a visa, including Japan and Qatar
- A Turkish citizen with his passport can easily enter 26 Schengen countries
- A Turkish citizen with his passport can travel to more than 35 countries, and apply for a visa upon arrival at the airport, including Australia and Kuwait.
- It is renewable for life and has a shelf life of 10 years.
What are the services of Hakim Real Estate Company in relation to matters of naturalization
What we are most interested in Hakeem Real Estate Company It is to gain the trust and satisfaction of our customers, so we provide them with our real estate advice permanently, for free.
Today, we advise you to take advantage of this opportunity Buying an apartment in Istanbul, Before Modify the value of the property to be purchased to obtain Turkish citizenshipWe will provide you with the following services to facilitate the mechanism of obtaining them:
- get up Hakeem Real Estate Company Translating the documents required to apply for citizenship, and attesting them from the Notar (Turkish notary).
- Follow up on purchasing procedures.
- Follow up with clients step by step until obtaining the title deed (Tabu).
- get up Hakeem Real Estate Company Preparing a legal agency to prepare documents.
- We assist our clients in preparing the matching form.
- We help our clients to evaluate the property by an institution accredited by the Turkish government
- We receive the real estate residency under a legal agency certified by a notary
- We receive a grant award Turkish Nationality The investor and his family, according to a legal power of attorney certified by a notary public.
Should the original citizenship be waived when obtaining Turkish citizenship?
No, Turkish laws allow for Turkish Nationality While retaining the original nationality, and there is no need to ever give it up, the investor becomes a citizen, and enjoys all Turkish Citizen Rights.
Is it possible to buy real estate? 250 thousand dollars, and obtaining Turkish citizenship?
Yes, you can Buying a property in Istanbul, oh Buying an apartment in Turkey getting a Turkish Nationality for $400,000,
Can I sell the property or apartment directly after obtaining Turkish citizenship?
The investor cannot sell his property until after a period of three years has passed from the date of purchase, when he must write a pledge not to sell, and this pledge is recorded in the title deed (Tabu Department).
- Investing in Turkey
- The best time to buy a property in Turkey in general and Istanbul in particular
- The difference between commercial and residential real estate
Apartments suitable for obtaining Turkish citizenship
- A distinctive project overlooking the princesses islands
- A distinctive investment project in Basaksehir
- A special project in Kathaneh
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey