considered as Istanbul Water Canal The new is the project of the age, and one of the greatest modern infrastructures that will be built on Turkish lands, especially in The European section of Istanbul.
This channel will help support Turkish economyand supporting it to become one of the most powerful economies in the world, in addition to alleviating the burden on Bosphorus StraitReducing the waiting time for ships transiting the strait.
Thus, the pollution resulting from those ships waiting for weeks will be reduced, as it will be achieved Istanbul Water Canal According to Turkish experts in the world of economics, the new profits for Turkey exceed 8 billion US dollars.
Also, the areas along the canal will witness a significant increase in prices, and it will become The most expensive areas of IstanbulThe situation is similar to the areas located near the Bosphorus Strait, which Apartment prices It is worth over a million dollars.
- General information about the Istanbul Water Canal
- The site of the new Istanbul Water Canal
- The importance of the Istanbul Canal
- Specifications of Istanbul Water Canal
- Benefits of the new Istanbul Canal
- The areas through which the new Istanbul Canal passes
if you want Buying a property in Turkey, especially about Buying a property in Istanbul, and would like to know all the information about Istanbul Water Canal New, you have arrived at your destination, we are in Hakeem Real Estate Company We will inform you of all the details related to it.
General information about the Istanbul Water Canal
The idea of this canal is not new. The Ottoman Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent put the first proposal for it, and the engineer Mimar Sinan made the initial plans for the project, but the project was not implemented.
With the efforts made by the Turkish government to push the Turkish economy forward, the government announced a project Istanbul Water Canal The new one in 2011, and it is scheduled to open in 2023 to ease the burden on the Bosphorus Strait, and prevent pollution caused by cargo ships passing through or docking in the Sea of Marmara near the southern entrance to the Bosphorus.
According to the Orsam Center for Middle Eastern Studies, located in Ankara, Istanbul Water Canal It can accommodate 160 ships per day, and the total cost of the canal is 25 billion dollars, while the economic profits that Turkey will achieve from the canal is estimated at 8 billion dollars annually. Turkish.
The site of the new Istanbul Water Canal
The Istanbul Canal Project is located The new one is in the western part of Istanbul, linking the Sea of Marmara in the south, and the Black Sea in the north, passing through Lake Kucukcekmece.
Where the canal extends from the north side to the end of Shamlar Village And from there to the Black Sea.
so that pose Istanbul Water Canal The new waterway parallel to the Bosphorus.
The importance of the Istanbul Canal
There are a number of things that make this project the project of the age, and one of the most important projects in terms of modern infrastructure in Turkey, including:
- Istanbul will become a global center of commerce, especially in the areas along the canal.
- Reducing the pressure and burden on the Bosphorus Strait, and reducing the waiting time for ships.
- Securing job opportunities for thousands of citizens, in all areas of life.
- Create small cities on the outskirts Istanbul Water Canal New, equipped with the best modern infrastructure.
- The canal will contribute to strengthening Turkey's position in the field of water crossings.
- Develop and support the Turkish economy, and push Turkey to be among the 10 most powerful economies in the world.
- The canal will lead to the strengthening of trade relations between Turkey and the world
- Providing the solution to the problems experienced by the movement of ships through the Bosphorus Strait.
- Reducing the environmental pollution resulting from the exhausts of those ships waiting in the strait.
Specifications of Istanbul Water Canal
The canal is 45 kilometers long, which is approximately 28 miles.
Its width ranges between 400-1000 meters at some points, and the depth of the channel is 25 meters, which is equivalent to approximately 82 feet.
And as for the capacity Istanbul Water Canal The Center for Middle Eastern Studies “Ursam” located in the city of Ankara confirmed that the Istanbul Water Canal It can accommodate 160 ships per day, and 27 tankers carrying commercial cargo that may weigh up to 150 million tons.
as that Turkish government I have resolved to build 8 bridges to connect my two parts European IstanbulIn addition to establishing new cities based on the smart system on both sides of the canal, these cities will include conference halls, huge commercial centers, in addition to Residential complexes luxury in european istanbul.
Benefits of the new Istanbul Canal
There are many benefits that the canal project will bring to Turkey, including:
- The canal will provide for the construction of a huge seaport on the Black Sea, which in turn will enhance the trade movement in Istanbul.
- This project will provide a logistics center next to the canal, suitable for businessmen and foreign and local investors looking to achieve the highest profitable returns.
- On both sides of the canal, smart cities will be established, equipped with many hospitals, commercial, educational and tourist centers.
- Artificial islands will be established in the Sea of Marmara, which will be built from the soil excavated by digging the canal.
- The Turkish government has decided to build a large eco-friendly park surrounding the canal
It contains walking and bicycle paths and a marine landscape with a touristic nature.
- The most important mega projects and luxury residential complexes in Istanbul will be built on both sides of the canal.
- Suspension bridges will be built linking the two sections of the European fissure, numbering 8.
The areas through which the new Istanbul Canal passes
There are some areas The European section of Istanbul A project will go through Istanbul Water Canal The new areas are:
- Arnavutkoy area, where the canal will pass 28.6 km of its territory.
- Kucukcekmece District, where the canal will pass 7 kilometers from its territory.
- Basaksehir area, where the canal will pass 6.5 km from its territory.
- Avcilar area, where the canal will pass 3.1 km from its territory.
Therefore, these areas will witness a huge jump and increase in real estate prices, and they will become The most important investment areas in Istanbul.
وتكون نسبة الزيادة تفوق %70، ولذلك ننصحكم في Hakeem Real Estate Company Contact us now and seize the opportunity to start investing in Turkey and achieve the highest profitable returns.
What is the route of the new Istanbul Canal?
The course of the aqueduct will start from the line separating the Sea of Marmara from Kucukcekmece Lake, then proceeds towards the Sazeldere Dam through the regions of Altınşehir and Şahintepe before reaching the Black Sea from the east of Lake Terkos.
What areas will be within the boundaries of the Istanbul Water Canal?
Arnavutkoy district, Kucukcekmece district, Basaksehir district, Avcilar district.
What is the opening date of the new Istanbul Water Canal project?
Scheduled to open in 2023
Important information and topics:
- Areas and benefits of investing in Turkey 2022
- The best investment projects in Turkey 2022
- The difference or advantages of a housing project guaranteed by the Turkish government or a private project
- A guide about buying a property in Turkey 2022
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey