Many foreign investors, especially Arabs, want to buy Real estate in Turkey, either for investment matters, due to its strategic location, moderate climate, and the demand of many tourists.
or for accommodation andLiving in Turkey, and take advantage of the advantages Real estate residence, or even Turkish Nationality When buying a property, the owner is granted citizenship.
But before making a purchase decision, the investor must be familiar with all legal matters, especially Title deed Tapu in Turkey And the mechanism for obtaining it, this document is what proves to foreigners their right to Real estate ownership in Turkey.
- Information about the title deed title deed in Turkey
- Benefits of the title deed title deed in Turkey
- Types of title deed title deed in Turkey
- The mechanism for extracting the title deed title deed in Turkey
- Documents required to obtain a title deed (Tabu) in Turkey
If you are interested in Buying a property in Turkey, especially Buying apartments in Istanbul, and would like to know all the information regarding about Title deed Tapu in TurkeyYou have reached your destination, andHakeem Real Estate Company It will inform you of all its details.
Information about the title deed title deed in Turkey
that Title deed Tapu in Turkey It is a document that proves the ownership of the property to its legal owner, granted by the Land Registry Directorate of the Ministry of Environment and Turkish Cities. The document contains the name of the property owner, his photo, the type and location of the property in detail, the area of the property and detailed information on its details.
Under this bond, the property owner has the full right to dispose of his property, whether he wants to rent it, sell it, or invest it in the form he deems appropriate. Without this bond, the property owner cannot prove his ownership of the property in Turkey.
Benefits of the title deed title deed in Turkey
The Tapu document has many benefits and uses in Turkey, namely:
- considered as Title deed Tapu in Turkey As the official identity of the property.
- Proof of ownership of the property for the investor, especially the foreigner.
- The title deed is required in some official and governmental departments when conducting real estate buying, selling and renting transactions.
Types of title deed title deed in Turkey
There are two types of title deed (Tabu) in Turkey, namely:
- Red Tapu in Turkey: Where the title deed is red in color, it is intended for residential real estate of all kinds, including apartments, villas, shops and commercial real estate. The red title deed includes three forms, namely:
◊ The joint title deed based on the partnership system between a number of owners of the same property, especially real estate for holidays or tourist rental.
◊ An easement deed, which is the title deed that records each section of the property separately, and is granted to the owner at the project construction stage.
Where a project is planned to be built on a designated land, and after obtaining the construction approval, the project is divided into independent sections, such as apartments within residential buildings, and each section of the property becomes a title deed indicating the location, area and specifications of the independent section, with mention of the property’s sex.
◊ The full title deed, which is the bonds granted to its owner after the project is completed, and contains detailed information about the apartment number, its location, and the share of the land on which the building is built.
- Blue Tapu in TurkeyThe color of this document is blue, and it is intended for agricultural land bonds, such as farms, orchards, and lands designated for agriculture, or for agriculture and construction, and this is due to the type of title deed owned by the land owner, as it will determine the mechanism of his investment for it, as the blue taboo has two types, namely:
◊ ARSA land bonds where the investor has the right to farm and build after obtaining a special permit from the municipality of the area in which the land is located.
◊ The title deed of agricultural land TARLA, whereby its investor has the right to build on it in a percentage not exceeding 15% of the land area, and he is allowed to practice any type of investment he wants, from raising livestock and poultry, to all other types of agricultural projects.
The mechanism for extracting the title deed title deed in Turkey
After the foreign investor makes a decision Buying a property in TurkeyAnd by concluding the purchase contract, he must take the following steps in order to be able to obtain the title deed (Tabu) in Turkey, which are:
- extract Turkish tax number.
- The buyer goes with the seller to the Land Registry Department, where the title deed is extracted in Turkey by the Land Registry Directorate of the Ministry of Environment and Turkish Cities. When buying a property in Turkey, the foreign investor must obtain a title deed, even if it is a purchase contract for a property in Turkey. Attested and signed, it has no value, and does not prove ownership of the property.
Documents required to obtain a title deed (Tabu) in Turkey
When extracting the Tapu document, the investor is required to purchase the property to prepare the following documents:
- A copy of the identity card of the property buyer.
- A photo of the seller.
- Two personal photos of the property buyer.
- Real estate registry document
- document Earthquake insurance in Turkey and natural disasters
- The common allowance document, which is extracted from the municipality in which the property is located.
- Real estate appraisal document.
If a property is purchased by several partners, will the title deed (Tabu) be granted to one person?
Yes, the title deed is given to one person, and copies of it are not given to several people, and that deed contains detailed information about all the partners, and about each partner’s share in the real estate, and several people can own one real estate, without being restricted to a specific number.
What is the difference between the red tabu and the blue tabu in Turkey?
The blue title deed is intended for lands suitable for agricultural investment, and buildings are not allowed to be built on them except within an area determined by the municipality, while the red title deed is intended for owners of real estate of all kinds, residential or commercial.
What are the fees and costs of the title deed title deed in Turkey?
The value of the fee is 4% of the value of the property, and is often paid equally between the seller and the buyer, according to the agreement between them when purchasing the property.
Also important topics:
- Information about the Turkish tax number
- The best Turkish cities for family housing 2022
- Advantages of buying a property in Turkey
- Important information about earthquake insurance in Turkey
- Costs and advantages of living in Turkey 2022
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey