Located Sancaktepe district in the Asian side of Istanbul, close to the picnic forests (Aidos forests), and therefore it is famous for its abundance of green spaces.
It is considered Sancaktepe It is one of the favorite areas of the Turks, and therefore the Turkish government has given it double attention. It hastened the construction of urban projects and residential complexes equipped with luxury services, in which green spaces are abundant.
as you gain Sancaktepe . District An outstanding investment value, it has become a brand in the Turkish real estate market in the Asian section of Istanbul, due to its location between the E5 and E80 highways and the presence of Uskudar metro station in it, which connects it to the rest Asian regions of Istanbul.
Its proximity to the tourist areas in the Asian side of Istanbul, and its high-quality educational, medical and entertainment services, made it the focus of attention for local and foreign investors to invest in it.
- Information about Sancaktepe district
- Infrastructure in Sancaktepe, Istanbul
- Advantages of living in Sancaktepe Istanbul
- Educational services in Sancaktepe
- Health services in Sancaktepe district
- Entertainment services in Sancaktepe
- Sancaktepe Markets
- Sancaktepe District Map
If you are interested in Buying a property in Turkey, especially Apartments for sale in Istanbul And want to buy Apartments in SancaktepeYou have arrived at your destination, we are at Hakeem Real Estate Company We will share with you all the detailed information about it.
Information about Sancaktepe district
stretch region Sancaktepe On an area of 62.41 square kilometers, and a population of 414,143 people, it consists of 4 sections and 19 neighborhoods, and they are:
- The first section is called Eyüpsultan and includes the following neighborhoods:
- Akpınar mahallesi
- Eyup sultan mahallesi . neighborhood
- Fatıh mahallesi . district
- Veysel karani mahallesi
- The second section is called Osmangazi and includes the following neighborhoods:
- Abdurrahman Ghazi neighborhood Abdurrahmangazi mahallesi
- Osmangazi mahallesi neighborhood
- The third section is called Sarıgazi and includes the following neighborhoods:
- Atatürk mahallesi
- Emek mahallesi حي
- İnönü mahallesi
- Kemel türkler mahallesi
- Meclis mahallesi council district
- Sarıgazi neighborhood
- The fourth section is called Yenidoğan, and includes the following neighborhoods:
- Hilal mahallesi neighborhood
- Merve mahallesi
- Mevlana Mahallesi . District
- Paşaköy mahallesi
- Safa mahallesi neighborhood
- Yeni doğan mahallesi . neighborhood
- Yunus Emre Mahallesi
Infrastructure in Sancaktepe, Istanbul
This area is considered one of the favorite areas of the Turks in the Asian section of Istanbul, especially because there is a subway line connecting it to the area escudar And the rest of the Asian side in Istanbul.
Therefore, the region received great and double attention from the Turkish government, as it witnessed a great urban renaissance. Sancaktepe . Municipality In the construction of wide streets, luxury residential complexes, spaced apart, and the development of old buildings to replace them with luxury complexes.
has also been created The largest hospital in Asian Istanbul On its lands, as it extends over an area of 53 thousand square meters, and includes all medical specialties, and thus it was able to secure work jobs for approximately 15 thousand people.
Advantages of living in Sancaktepe Istanbul
There are a lot of features that make the area from Distinctive areas to live in Asian Istanbul, And from Distinctive areas for investment in Asian Istanbul, Which:
- The urban renaissance witnessed by the region, and the use of a distinctive style in the urbanization with horizontal extension and varying heights.
- Availability of internal gardens in all residential complexes with very large areas.
- Most of the residential complexes have commercial shopping centers that meet the needs of the residents of the project without the need to move them away from their place of residence.
- The availability of a large transport node in the region, linking it to the rest of Istanbul, including Uskudar subway.
- Availability of high quality educational, health and recreational services.
- near Sancaktepe . District From the northern Marmara Road that reaches the third Bosphorus Bridge
- all Sancaktepe Istanbul Apartments Suitable for investors wishing to acquire Turkish Nationality
Educational services in Sancaktepe
There are many educational institutions in the region, whether they are private or government centers, institutes, and schools.
where it contains Sancaktepe district of Istanbul On many Turkish public schools, for all stages and age groups, starting from kindergarten, primary, preparatory and even secondary, in addition to the presence of some Arab international schools, and among the most famous of them Al-Basel International Schools.
There are also some private universities in the region, the most famous of which is Ouzin University Özyeğin university
Health services in Sancaktepe district
There are a large number of medical centers spread in all its neighborhoods, in addition to the presence of a number of government and private hospitals, the most famous of which are:
- Sancaktepe مستشفى Hospital The educational hospital, which was ranked as the largest hospital in the Asian section of Istanbul, as this hospital extends over an area of 53 thousand square meters, and contains many medical specialties.
Entertainment services in Sancaktepe
The area includes many historical and tourist places that tourists visit, including:
- Shafkanhak Osta fountain
- Sarigazi Koyo well
- Bachakoy Rumi Cave
- Sarigai Koiwe Mosque
There are a large number of commercial markets and luxury malls in the region that give the region a character of sophistication and civilization, and the most famous of them are:
- Mall Outlet Center
- Sanjak Teppe Riggs
- Metro Garden Mall
Map of Sancaktepe Istanbul
The region occupies an important strategic location because it is located between the E5 and E80 highways, and is surrounded by important areas in the Asian side of Istanbul, where it is bordered from the south Kartal District, bounded on the southwest side Ataşehir District, bounded on the western side urban areaOn the north side, it is bounded by Cekmekoy area, bounded on the eastern side Pendik District And theSultanbeyli District.
Where is Sancaktepe located in Istanbul?
Located Sancaktepe . District In the Asian side of Istanbul, surrounded by views of the Aydos Forest.
How far is Sancaktepe from Sabiha Airport?
away Sancaktepe area from Sabiha Airport A distance of 22 kilometers, which is equivalent to approximately 17 minutes using the car.
Also important topics:
- Information about the Turkish tax number
- The best Turkish cities for family housing 2022
- Advantages of buying a property in Turkey
- Important information about earthquake insurance in Turkey
- Costs and advantages of living in Turkey 2022
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey