Sariyer district is located in the European section of Istanbul, in the area where the Bosphorus Strait meets the Black Sea, and is characterized by the abundance of green spaces in it Belgrade Forest It is famous for its tall trees and rare birds, in addition to many large gardens with large areas.
Sarıyer is considered city Istanbul It is one of the high-end and luxurious areas that ambassadors choose to reside in, as it has a charming sea view, a mild atmosphere, charming nature and clean air.
So the purchase Apartments for sale in Sariyer Istanbul, or Buying villas for sale in SariyerIt is considered an investment opportunity for businessmen and foreign investors, as it is an important tourist area of high caliber, containing many tourist resorts and great monuments. and Sariyer restaurants Which offers all kinds of foods from Turkish and international cuisines.
- Information about Sariyer district in Istanbul
- Tourist and natural places in the Sariyer region
- Educational services in Sariyer district
- Health services in Sariyer district
- Entertainment services in Sarıyer district
- Housing features in Sarıyer district
- Sariyer district map
If you are interested in Buying a property in Turkey, especially Apartments for sale in Istanbul And want to buy Sariyer apartmentsYou have arrived at your destination, we are at Hakeem Real Estate Company We will share with you all the detailed information about it.
Information about Sariyer district in Istanbul
The region is located on the European side of Istanbul, at the meeting point of the Bosphorus Strait with the Black Sea. Its area is 162 square kilometers, and its population, according to the latest statistics issued by its population circle in 2018, amounted to 342,503 people, most of whom belong to the rich and famous class of Turkish society. .
It is considered one of the most beautiful areas located on the Bosphorus Strait, and most of the ambassadors choose us as a place to live and reside in Turkey, and even during the Ottoman Caliphate it was the first destination for hiking and summer for the Ottoman princes and sultans.
Tourist and natural places in the Sariyer region
There are many tourist attractions in the region that are popular with foreign tourists, the most famous of which are:
- Amirgan Park which is considered from Turkey's largest gardensIt extends over an area of 117 acres, and contains 120 species of rare plants such as cedar, pine and camphor trees, in addition to the presence of walking areas and games for children, and it is held in the garden. Tulip Festival Every year in the month of April.
- Belgrade Forest Which contains the Ataturk Arboretum, with an area of 345 hectares, and contains more than 2,000 species of rare trees, in addition to seven lakes with clear water, and is characterized by its calmness and charming nature, and therefore it is visited by residents and tourists on holidays to enjoy it in terms of camping and barbecue.
- Acetina Park Located in Acetina Park Mall
- Istinye port Which contains huge shipyards.
- Kirchurno coast Which contains a lot of green spaces, jogging and walking paths, while enjoying the charming view of the Bosphorus Strait, in addition to children's games.
- Tarabya neighborhoodAs it is considered one of the ancient heritage neighborhoods, its building dates back to the Greek era, and it contains many fresh fish restaurants, in addition to Trabia Grand Hotel.
- Japanese garden.
- Ataturk Park
- Rumeli fortress Located on the bank of the Bosphorus in region Sarıyer, which build Sultan Mehmed the Conqueror In preparation for the conquest of Constantinople.
- Sakib Sabanci Heritage Museum, which includes a large collection of drawings, calligraphic paintings, Ottoman artifacts, and rare copies of the Holy Qur’an manuscripts and official documents.
- The Sadberk Hanim Museum, which contains costumes, embroidery and silver artifacts of Sadberk Hanim, in addition to holdings belonging to the Ottoman Caliphate
Educational services in Sariyer district
The region has a large number of public schools for all age groups and stages, in addition to the large number of Turkish universities, whether governmental or private, and the most famous of them are:
- Koc University Which relies in teaching its curricula on the English language, and includes within it 6 colleges and 5 institutes, for most specializations, such as economics, law, medicine, human sciences, literature, and others.
- Istanbul Technical University Classified as the third largest technical university in the world, it ranks first in Turkey in the fields of communications, engineering and technology.
Health services in Sariyer district
The area is characterized by the presence of many private and governmental medical centers and hospitals, and the most famous of them hospital Metin Sabancı Baltimanı Which is distinguished by its historical character, and its location on the bank of the Bosphorus Strait, where it was built in the first half of the nineteenth century, and it is now the first private training and subsidiary hospital in the field of orthopedics and fractures, and includes 136 beds to receive patients, in addition to many medical laboratories specialized in performing Bone and fracture research.
Entertainment services in Sarıyer district
The area contains many luxury malls, including:
- Istinye Park Which is considered one of the most luxurious and prestigious malls in Istanbul, as it consists of 4 floors, and contains 291 stores of the most famous international brands, in addition to cinemas, restaurants and cafes.
- Istanbul Valley Mall
- Metro City
- Ozdilek Park
Housing features in Sarıyer district
There are a lot of features that make the area one of them Favorite areas to live in Istanbul for families, Such as:
- List the area The safest area from earthquakes in Istanbul.
- The region ranked as the third most luxurious and expensive region in Turkey.
- The region enjoys a temperate climate in summer and winter.
- The region is equipped with a strong infrastructure, as it has an integrated transportation complex
- The region combines the fragrant past with the modernity of the present, as it contains timeless ancient monuments such as Rumeli fortressIn addition to the luxurious palaces centered on the Bosphorus bank, and luxury tourist resorts such as Kilyos village.
- There are many public and private schools and universities in the area.
- The most luxurious shopping malls are located in the region, commensurate with its sophistication and luxury.
- All apartments in the area are suitable for investors who want to acquire Turkish Nationality.
Sariyer district map
Located region Sarıyer At the meeting point of the Bosphorus Strait with the Black Sea, and it is surrounded by many vital areas, as it is bordered on the northwest side Sultan Eyup area, bounded on the south side Besiktas region, Sisli district, bounded on the western side Kathane DistrictIt is bordered on the northern side and on the eastern side by the Black Sea and the Bosphorus Strait.
How far is Sariyer from Taksim?
away region Sarıyer About dividing a distance of 22 km, which is approximately 30 minutes by car.
How far is Sariyer from the new Istanbul airport?
away region Sarıyer From the new Istanbul Airport, it is 37.7 km away, which is approximately 38 minutes by car.
How can I go to Sarıyer district of Istanbul?
There are several ways, namely:
- via Besiktas-Sariyer Metro
- via Haci Osman Metro - Yeni Kapi
- by public transport buses.
Also important topics:
- Information about the Turkish tax number
- The best Turkish cities for family housing 2022
- Advantages of buying a property in Turkey
- Important information about earthquake insurance in Turkey
- Costs and advantages of living in Turkey 2022
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey