It is considered Ziraat Bank It is the first bank established in Turkey, where it opened its head office in the state of Ankara in 1988, and then opened other branches in Istanbul and Izmir.
And today it became Ziraat Bank It has 1,739 branches inside and outside Turkey, and there are 5,000 bank teller machines distributed in the neighborhoods of all Turkish states.
- Information about the cultivation of a bank in Turkey
- Advantages of opening an account in Ziraat Bank in Turkey
- Types of accounts in a bank in Turkey
- Papers required to open an account in Ziraat Bank in Turkey
- Bank implants services in Turkey
If you are interested in opening a bank account in one Turkish banks, especially in Ziraat Bank You have arrived at your destination, we are in Hakeem Real Estate Company We will share with you all the detailed information on this matter.
Information about the cultivation of a bank in Turkey
It is considered Bank implants in Turkey One of the most famous banks affiliated with the Turkish government, as it enjoys a good reputation and great popularity among the local population, as well as the Arabs.
where . is considered Ziraat Bank The first bank in Turkey, it was established in 1988 and offers businessmen and investors loans that are of great value compared to the rest of the banks located on Turkish soil.
has gained Ziraat Bank Very popular with Muslims in particular, because it is the first Turkish banks Which introduced the non-interest-based work system in Turkey.
The main center of Ziraat Bank is located in the state of Ankara in the Ulus-Kenakia region. It also owns 1739 branches inside and outside Turkey. It has branches in 23 foreign countries, including:
- Kingdom Saudi Arabia
- United States of America
- Northern Cyprus
Advantages of opening an account in Ziraat Bank in Turkey
There are a number of advantages that a bank account holder enjoys in one Turkish banks, Which:
- He approves Ziraat Bank It has the latest technology, as it makes it easy for its customers to follow their accounts through a mobile application.
- The customer can quickly transfer and receive money via the mobile application, and pay water, electricity, gas and internet bills.
- The customer can pay university tuition fees through the bank’s mobile application.
- The customer can exchange foreign currencies or buy them through the mobile application.
- The customer can open accounts for precious metals, such as gold and silver.
- The customer can benefit from the Western Union international transfers service.
- The customer can benefit from the mortgage service when buying a property in Turkey, in addition to the possibility of obtaining credit loans.
- The customer can shop online via the Internet, or the normal shopping through his bank card.
- The customer can pay the amount due to cross the chartered highways such as the Eurasia Tunnel.
- The customer can fill in the internal transport card.
Types of accounts in a bank in Turkey
There are five types of bank accounts in Bank implants in Turkey, delusion:
First: The current account is not limited in duration, where money can be deposited and withdrawn at any time the client wants without generating any profits. It is characterized by:
- Speed in transferring to any other bank account
- The customer can get a check book
- The customer can trade and exchange foreign currencies through the mobile application of the bank he deals with.
- The customer can pay the monthly rent, water, electricity and gas bills by activating the automatic payment feature on the mobile application, without having to go anywhere.
Second: The participatory account, which is the account that allows Ziraat Bank By distributing the interests between it and the account holder as a partner in profit and loss, where the bank finances projects in various real estate, industrial, commercial and other fields, and then shares profits and losses with the account holder within the principles of Islamic transactions.
Third: The gold account, which is also an account that is not restricted for a period of time, where the customer can buy and sell gold at any time, and withdraw it from the bank with ease and ease, or from any other bank in which there are gold buying and selling transactions such as Kuwait Turk Bank, and the customer often uses this account In order to save and save.
Fourth: The insurance account that includes life insurance, housing, personal accident insurance, study guarantee insurance, critical illness insurance, and all insurance procedures
Fifth: The savings account, which allows the customer to move his money by withdrawal or deposit at the time he wants, and it is not restricted to a specific period. The bank offers its customer a profit margin on the deposited balance. Daily, monthly or annual commission, but the savings account does not give its owner the right to receive a check book.
Papers required to open an account in Ziraat Bank in Turkey
There are some papers that need to be brought when the customer wants to open a bank account for him in Ziraat Bank in Turkey, which are:
- Application form for opening an account in a bank Bank implants in TurkeyWhere the required information is written about the name, surname, parents' names, passport number, the client's residence address in Turkey, and his phone number, while specifying the type of account that the client wants to open in the bank.
- An original copy of the customer's passport
- A translated and certified copy of the customer's passport from the Notary Department (Turkish notary).
- A copy of the residence card.
- Turkish tax number
- A paper proving the customer's address issued by the Soul Department, or an electricity, water or gas bill that shows the customer's address in detail.
Bank implants services in Turkey
There are many services that the bank provides to its clients, including:
- Bank deposit, whether with interest or without interest by opening Islamic bank accounts, and the deposit is made in Turkish lira, US dollars, or euros, or a gold, silver and precious metals account.
- Money transfer and exchange, where the customer can buy and sell foreign currencies or gold through the bank’s electronic application, which is located on the customer’s mobile phone.
- Providing financial and individual loans, to companies and even to individuals.
Can a foreigner open a bank account in Ziraat Bank in Turkey?
Yes, a foreigner can open a bank account in Bank implants in Turkey, but provided that he is legally residing on Turkish territory, and possesses real estate residency, tourist residency, student residency, Syrians who have temporary protection cards, or foreigners with Turkish citizenship.
Does Ziraat Bank in Turkey provide a service to its customers in Arabic?
Yes, the Arabic language service is available to customers in the bank’s branches, in addition to its availability through an electronic application for the customer’s bank account, which is available on Android and IOS systems.
Can a non-resident customer open a bank account in Ziraat Bank?
No, as the bank requires the customer to have a valid residence permit on Turkish lands, whatever its type, with a paper issued by the Soul Department detailing the residence address.
What are the methods of bank deposit in Ziraat Bank?
There are several options for bank deposit in Ziraat BankWhich is depositing in Turkish lira, or depositing in euros, or depositing in dollars, in addition to depositing gold and silver, with interest, or without interest.
What are the specializations in Ziraat Bank branches in Turkey?
The financial bank “bank crops”, crops for retirees, technology crops, insurance services crops, leasing crops, financial partnerships.
Is it possible to withdraw money with a Ziraat Bank card from outside Turkey?
Yes, it is possible to withdraw money from outside Turkey from any ATM that allows dealing with a Master Card or a Visa.
- Investing in Turkey
- The best time to buy a property in Turkey in general and Istanbul in particular
- The difference between commercial and residential real estate
- Areas and benefits of investing in Turkey 2022
- The best investment projects in Turkey 2022
- The difference or advantages of a housing project guaranteed by the Turkish government or a private project
- A guide about buying a property in Turkey 2022
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey