fall area Çekmeköy in the Asian side of Istanbul, in the eastern part of Beykoz region.
It is considered one of the most preferred areas in the Asian part of Istanbul for families, due to its modern infrastructure, wide streets, and the availability of educational, health and recreational services in great abundance, in addition to the traffic line Uskudar metro which gave it a distinctive investment character.
Also, the area is abundant Residential complexes Modern, conforming to the most luxurious international standards, and there are modern and luxurious villas inhabited by businessmen and the velvet class in Turkish society.
This is due to its fresh air and abundance of green spaces region Çekmeköy One of the areas suitable for investment.
- Information about the Çekmeköy area in Istanbul
- Neighborhoods of Çekmeköy district of Istanbul
- Infrastructure in the Çekmeköy district of Istanbul
- Educational services in the Çekmeköy district of Istanbul
- Medical services in çekmeköy district of Istanbul
- Recreational services in çekmeköy district of Istanbul
- Çekmeköy Markets in Istanbul
- Advantages of living and living in the Cekmekoy area
- Çekmeköy Istanbul map
If you are interested in Buying a property in Turkey, especially Apartments for sale in Istanbul And want to buy Apartments in ÇekmeköyYou have arrived at your destination, we are at Hakeem Real Estate Company We will share with you all the detailed information about it.
Information about Çekmeköy district in Istanbul
famous region Çekmeköy Its abundance of green spaces, and the amazing urban development in it, and therefore it is considered çekmeköy One of the favorite areas to live in the Asian section of Istanbul cityThe Department of its soul announced in the latest statistics issued in 2018, that population It reached 290 thousand people.
The area extends over an area of 202 square kilometers, and is considered one of the outskirts of the Asian city of Istanbul, and it was affiliated to Urban areaHowever, in 2009, it separated from it and became independent, and it was founded çekmeköy municipality.
Neighborhoods of Çekmeköy district of Istanbul
The area consists of four sections and 17 neighborhoods, and they are:
- The first section is called Alemdağ, and it includes the following neighborhoods:
- Alemdağ mahallesi . neighborhood
- Çatalmeşe mahallesi
- Ekşioğlu mahallesi . Neighborhood
- Nisanteppe district Nişantepe mahallesi
- The second section is called ÇekmeköyIt includes the following neighborhoods:
- Çamlık mahallesi
- Hamidiye neighborhood Hamidiye mahallesi
- Mehmet akif mahallesi neighborhood
- Merkez mahallesi . district center
- Mımar sinan mahallesi . neighborhood
- The third section is called Ömerli, and includes the following neighborhoods:
- Hüseyinli mahallesi
- Koçullu mahallesi
- Omerley district Ömerli mahallesi
- Reşadiye mahallesi
- Sırapınar mahallesi
- The fourth section is called Taşdelen, and it includes the following neighborhoods:
- Edenlar neighborhood Aydınlar mahallesi
- Cumhuriyet mahallesi
- Güngören mahallesi . district
- Kirazlıdere mahallesi
- Soğukpınar mahallesi
- Sultan Ciftli District Sultançiftilği
- Taşdelen mahallesi
Infrastructure in the Çekmeköy district of Istanbul
The area is characterized by being full of high-end residential complexes, and luxurious villas with panoramic views of the green gardens.
It has a large network of transportation, where the Escudar subway line, which connects between Uskudar Region, And the Sanjak Tepe region, passing through an area çekmeköyIt consists of 16 stations.
In addition to the presence of many public transport buses, and taxi fare.
Educational services in the Çekmeköy district of Istanbul
There are many private and governmental educational institutions in the region, where there are a large number of Turkish public schools starting from kindergarten, primary, preparatory and up to the secondary stage, in addition to the presence of Arab international schools and universities, and the most famous of them are:
- Istinye University
- Dogus University
Medical services in çekmeköy district of Istanbul
There are a large number of governmental and private medical centers and hospitals in the region, which are equipped with the best medical equipment and the most skilled cadres of doctors. The most famous of them are:
- hospital çekmeköy governmental.
Recreational services in çekmeköy district of Istanbul
The area is characterized by the presence of many recreational places in it, the most famous of which are:
- çekmeköy . forest Which contains old and giant trees, and a lot of plants and birds.
- Zoo Park of Istanbull It contains a wide variety of animals and birds.
Çekmeköy Markets in Istanbul
There are a number of markets and luxury commercial shopping centers in the region that give the region a character that suggests luxury and sophistication, including:
- çekmeköy . square Which contains a series of the most luxurious Turkish and international restaurants, cafes and various shops.
Advantages of living and living in the Cekmekoy area
The area is characterized by a large number of features that made it one of the best areas in the Asian section of the world Istanbul city For housing and living, especially for families, due to several factors, namely:
- The quietness of the area, away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- The abundance of green spaces in it, and thus the presence of fresh air and pure oxygen in it.
- The presence of a high and luxurious infrastructure of wide streets, spaced buildings, and integrated social services.
- The large number of developed residential complexes, with high-quality recreational and social services, and high-end villas inhabited by the owners of the velvet class in Turkish society.
- The area is close to the road chela coast
- area near highway TEM Hence easy access to the area.
- The presence of a large number of educational institutions, government hospitals and luxury shopping centers that meet the needs of residents Cekmekoy area
- all Apartments in Çekmeköy Suitable for foreign investors wishing to obtain Turkish Nationality.
Çekmeköy Istanbul map
The region is located in the Asian section of Istanbul city, on its outskirts, and bounded on the eastern side Beykoz District.
How far is Cekmekoy from Sabiha Airport?
away çekmeköy area from Sabiha Airport A distance of 34 km, which is equivalent to approximately 40 minutes by car
How far is Çekmeköy Istanbul from Taksim?
away çekmeköy district of Istanbul about Taksim district A distance of 26.3 kilometers, which is equivalent to approximately 33 minutes using the car.
Also important topics:
- Information about the Turkish tax number
- The best Turkish cities for family housing 2022
- Advantages of buying a property in Turkey
- Important information about earthquake insurance in Turkey
- Costs and advantages of living in Turkey 2022
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey