Besiktas district is located in European side of Istanbul, which is located on the banks of Bosphorus Strait.
It is surrounded by vital and important areas and is considered the financial and business center in the city, such as Sisli District.
It is not a recent area, as there are many ancient churches since the Byzantine era, and Ottoman monuments, but what distinguishes it most is the presence of luxurious Ottoman palaces located on the banks of the Bosphorus, where these palaces attract thousands of tourists annually to see the splendor of Ottoman architecture.
In addition, there are a large number of picturesque gardens, and one of the most famous of them is Yildiz Park Overlooking the banks of the Bosphorus, which contains varieties of flowers and trees all over the world, in addition to its various water tables.
It is considered one of the important tourist and investment areas in Istanbul.
- Information about the Besiktas district of Istanbul
- Where is the Besiktas district located in Istanbul?
- Advantages of living in the Besiktas district of Istanbul
- The most beautiful places in Besiktas district
- Educational services in Beşiktaş
- Health services in Beşiktaş
- Advantages of investing in Besiktas
If you are interested in Buying a property in Turkey, especially Apartments for sale in Istanbul And want to buy Apartments in Besiktas, IstanbulYou have arrived at your destination, we are at Hakeem Real Estate Company We will share with you all the detailed information about it.
Information about the Besiktas district of Istanbul
considered as region Beşiktaş It is one of the most important tourist destinations throughout Turkey, because it contains luxurious Ottoman palaces with charming sea views, large and luxurious mosques, indicating the greatness of the Ottoman civilization, in addition to the presence of many historical museums.
It is one of the oldest areas in Istanbul, and is considered the center of culture, arts and education in the city.
and the word Beşiktaş It means "the stone of the cradle", and it is the name of the historic center of the municipality.
Where is the Besiktas district located in Istanbul?
The region is located on the European side of Istanbul, on the shore of the Bosphorus, and is bordered on the north side Sariyer District, And theSisli DistrictOn the south side, it is bounded by Beyoglu District, bounded on the eastern side Bosphorus StraitOn the western side, it is bounded by Kathane District And theSisli District.
Advantages of living in Besiktas, Istanbul
There are many advantages that make the area one of the best areas to live in, including:
- The region is considered the second most important tourist destination in Istanbul after Taksim areaTherefore, it witnesses activity and vitality day and night
- The area overlooks the Bosphorus.
- The region enjoys a temperate climate in summer and winter.
- It is one of the central areas of Istanbul.
- Ease of access due to the presence of a large transport node of the subway lines, public transport buses, and sea ferries located in Besiktas port Which connects the region to the rest of Istanbul's Asian regions.
- Availability of all educational, health and recreational services in it and in abundance.
- There are many high-end neighborhoods in it, their number is 32, and the most famous of them are Ortakoy, Arnavutkoy, kuruasmi, Bebek.
The most beautiful places in Besiktas district
The area is considered the second most important tourist destination in Istanbul, as it contains many of the timeless Ottoman monuments, and wonderful tourist and recreational places, including:
- Dolmabahce Palace Which is considered one of the most important palaces of Istanbul
- Yildiz Palace Which was taken by the Ottoman Sultan Abdul Majid II as a center for his residence and rule.
- Yildiz Park in Besiktas Which contains a variety of trees and flowers, and has a charming view of the Bosphorus.
- Besiktas coast, which contains a lot of luxurious Ottoman mansions overlooking the Bosphorus.
- Beşiktaş . Market, or Beşiktaş . Bazaar Which is one of the most famous markets in Istanbul, and is characterized by the sale of fresh fruits and vegetables, in addition to clothes, leather and other things at cheap prices.
- Fish market in BeşiktaşWhich is characterized by the sale of fresh and even live fish, and the presence of a series of restaurants specializing in fresh seafood, and therefore many local and foreign people go to buy fish from it, and enjoy its wonderful taste.
- Mimar Sinan Pasha Mosque
- Maritime Museum Deniz Müzesi, which contains naval war equipment used in the Ottoman era, navigational tools, models of ships and exhibits about the naval exhibitions they fought at the time
- Ortakoy Mosque
- Besiktas Square Which contains a series of fine restaurants and cafes near the sea, and fish bazaars.
- Churches dating back to the Byzantine era, such as the Church of Ayios Haralambos, and Profitis Elias.
- Ciragan Palace Kempinski.
Educational services in Beşiktaş
The region is characterized by the presence of a large number of Turkish public schools for all age groups and stages, but what distinguishes the most region Beşiktaş It is the presence of a large number of Turkish universities ranked among the best universities in Europe, where there are:
- Bogazici University
- Galatasaray University
- Yildiz Technical University
Health services in Beşiktaş
There are many government and private hospitals equipped with the best medical devices, and equipped with the most skilled medical staff in the region.
These hospitals are distributed among its high-end neighborhoods, in addition to the presence of a large number of medical centers, and the most famous hospitals are:
- Said Chefchi Hospital
- Amazing Adam Hospital
- Donia Joz Hospital
Advantages of investing in Besiktas
Investing in the region is one of the most successful types Investing in TurkeyThis is due to several important factors, including:
- The area is located on the Bosphorus Strait, the most famous in the world.
- The area is considered one of the distinguished tourist areas in Istanbul, in its European and Asian sections, because it contains a large number of luxurious Ottoman palaces, museums, luxurious mosques, large gardens, and famous markets.
- The area contains a large number of public and private schools, hospitals, and universities.
- Ease of access, and moving from it to all Istanbul districts, and even the Asian side through the ferries in Besiktas port, Istanbul.
- It contains many luxury international hotels, and one of the most famous Besiktas HotelsW Istanbul Hotel, Conrad Istanbul Hotel, andFour Seasons Hotel Istanbul.
- Real estate prices are constantly rising in the region, and this is one of the Advantages of buying an apartment in Besiktas.
- The area is considered one of the most important main hubs in the city, as it contains bridges linking the two sides of Istanbul, which is Martyrs' Bridge 15 July_ Sultan Mehmed Al-Fateh Bridge.
- The area includes many business and commerce areas.
All of these factors will increase the capital, and will bring huge profits to the investors.
How to get to the port of Besiktas?
There is a lot of transportation that can be used to reach it, as it is an important tourist area and is well served by means of transportation, where it is possible to use public transport buses, and subway lines, in addition to using sea ferries and access to Besiktas port.
How far is Besiktas from Taksim?
Far from Taksim A distance of 8.2 km, which is equivalent to approximately 21 minutes using the car.
How far is the Besiktas district from the new Istanbul Airport?
Far from Istanbul New Airport A distance of 41.7 kilometers, which is equivalent to approximately 46 minutes using the car.
How far is Besiktas district? Al-Fateh area?
Far from Fatih A distance of 14.4 km, which is equivalent to approximately 29 minutes using the car.
Other information and reasoning:
- The best investment projects in Turkey 2022
- Bakirkoy is the most prestigious area of Istanbul on the coast of the Marmara Sea
- A guide about buying a property in Turkey 2022
- Beyoglu, Embassies District and Eternal Byzantine Monuments | 2022
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey