Many people would like to Living in TurkeyIt is one of the countries suitable for residence and investment, and at acceptable costs due to the quality of services there.
as that Turkish economy It was able to top 11 globally, and is expected to reach fifth place by 2023
And because Turkey is a productive country, it has job opportunities in various fields, and this has increased the demand for Living in TurkeyAnd the desire to settle in a European country that is open to all countries of the world
- Quality of life in Turkey
- Living costs in Turkey
- Living costs in Turkey for students
- Average rental prices in Turkey
- Advantages of living in Turkey
- Cheapest cities to live in Turkey
If you are interested in knowing information about Living in Turkey, especially knowing information about Living in IstanbulYou have arrived at your destination, we are at Hakeem Real Estate Company We will provide you with more details about it.
Quality of life in Turkey
Turkey is one of the favorite countries, especially for Arabs, to live in. It is of a higher quality than the countries of the Middle East, and the customs and traditions of the Turks are close to those of the East.
as that Quality of life in Turkey It is measured based on several criteria, namely:
- Purchasing power
- The level of security in the country, which is considered very high.
- Health care provided to Turks and foreigners, which is also high.
- Turkey's climate and weather.
- costs Living in Turkey
- The ratio of real estate price to income
- Transportation, commuting time and congestion
Based on these criteria, the quality of Living in Turkey It is considered high and suitable for making investments in it.
Living costs in Turkey
There are many things that go into calculating costs Living in Turkey, we are in Hakeem Real Estate Company We will explain it to you in detail, namely:
- Accommodation, are you included Residential complexesOr rent a tourist apartment, or stay in hotels.
- Food costs, which are cheap if compared to the rest of Europe, are also diverse, as there are Arab kitchens from all the Arab world in Turkey, in addition to Turkish and international cuisine, and this suits the different tastes in society.
- The monthly bills costs, which are electricity, gas, water, internet and a mobile phone package, and these vary according to the family’s consumption of these services, but the average combined bills start from 35 USD.
- School costs, and these vary according to the schools in which children are to be enrolled, as Turkish public schools are completely free, and for all age groups and stages, while private international schools vary in price, private international schools with an American curriculum start at 4,200 USD per academic year , while private international schools with an Arabic curriculum start at $3,000.
- Clothing costs, which are among the low costs, given that Turkey is one of the countries that manufactures high-quality clothes.
- The costs of health insurance, and it varies according to the type of insurance, is it comprehensive insurance, or health insurance only for the purpose of obtaining tourist accommodation, and this type is weak and only covers emergency cases.
- The costs of entertainment venues, and vary according to the type of place, is it affiliated with the Turkish government, or is it private, as there are many places and free children’s parks affiliated with the municipality in Turkey, in addition to entertainment places with foreign investments.
- Transportation costs vary according to the type of transportation, is it a taxi, a public bus, or a subway, and varies according to the owner as well, as the cost of public transportation for students is lower than the average person.
Living costs in Turkey for students
Turkey is one of the preferred countries for students to study, as it contains many public and private universities that are ranked among the best universities in the world, where their curricula are taught academically and using modern and applied technology.
But the costs of living in Turkey for students are different and vary based on several factors, namely:
- Studying at a public university or a private university
- The university is famous worldwide.
- The educational program to be enrolled in, for example, the costs of studying medicine are different from engineering.
- The language to be studied in, is it Turkish or English?
- Housing, is it student housing, or rent an apartment
Accordingly, the average costs Living in Turkey For students, it starts from 240 USD, and increases according to the above factors.
Average rental prices in Turkey
The first thing that comes to the mind of the seeker is Living in Turkey It is the subject of renting, or buying property, so we are in Hakeem Real Estate Company We will explain to you all the details about it.
whereas Rental prices in Turkey It varies according to several factors, namely:
- The city where you want to rent or buy a property, for example, Istanbul city It differs in rent from the city of Kayseri.
- The area in which to rent a property, where prices rise in the city center, near the tourist and historical areas, and decrease as we head towards the countryside.
- The area of the property, and the number of rooms.
- The location of the property, and its proximity to social services such as transportation, shopping centers, and public or private schools.
- View of the property to be rented, does it have a sea view, or an interior view?
- The presence of the property to be rented within a residential complex with social services, or it is a separate property.
All of these factors affect Rental prices in Turkey, and accordingly, Renting an apartment in Istanbul, in an area a little far from the city center, and within a separate property, starting from 150 USD, for a property consisting of two rooms and a hall.
While Rent an apartment in Istanbul, in an area a little far from the city center, but within a full-service residential complex, starting from 390 USD for a property consisting of two rooms and a hall.
Advantages of living in Turkey
There are many advantages that make Turkey a suitable country for residence and stability, namely:
- The customs of the Turks are close to those of the Eastern Arabs
- Strength and modernity of infrastructure in Turkey
- Availability and abundance of job opportunities in various areas of life.
- Turkey is located between the European and Asian continents, which made it open to the markets of Europe and the Middle East, and thus it is suitable for trade.
- Turkey's moderate climate, and its calm atmosphere
- Free education for children and all age groups.
- ease Renting an apartment in Turkey Without any hindrances, water, electricity and gas meters are opened.
- Encouraging the Turkish government to establish investment projects by foreigners in Turkey.
Cheapest cities to live in Turkey
Costs vary Living in Turkey Depending on the city you want to reside and settle in, Istanbul is considered the most expensive city in Turkey to live in Living in Istanbul For a family of four, the average ranges from $350 to $500, due to the high Prices for renting apartments in IstanbulAnd the prices of food there, as it is one of the most popular cities in Turkey to live in, due to the availability of job opportunities.
Followed by Bursa, then Ankara, Izmir, and Antalya.
While The cheapest cities to live in Turkey There are: Şanlı, Urfa, Kayseri, Mersin, Konya, and Hatay.
Is it possible to live in Turkey?
Yes, as Turkey is one of the best European countries to reside and live in, especially for Arabs, due to the customs and traditions of the Turks close to Arab societies, the availability of job opportunities in them, and also its location between the two continents of Asia and Europe.
Is living in Turkey difficult?
No, because of the availability of job opportunities and good salaries, where the worker can live decently with him and his family, and his children's access to free education in Turkish public schools for all age groups, in an academic and innovative manner.
Important topics :
- Apartments for sale in Istanbul 2022
- Areas and benefits of investing in Turkey 2022
- A guide about buying a property in Turkey 2022
- Investing in Turkey
- Buyukcekmece, the most beautiful coastal areas in Istanbul
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey