Uskudar district On the Asian side of Istanbul, it is one of the most attractive areas for tourists in Turkey, as it sits on one side Bosphorus StraitAnd there are great and immortal monuments extending from the Greek era to the era of the sultans of the Ottoman Caliphate.
It is also close to the most important universities classified among the most important international universities in the world, and it is excellently served by land and sea transportation as well, in addition to the large number of health services, parks andshopping centers Luxurious in proportion to its tourist value.
It is close to Sabiha Airport, and therefore luxury five-star hotels abound in it.
All of these ingredients made it Uskudar Istanbul, and one of the best areas for investment, and for family housing as well.
- Historical overview of Uskudar and Turkey
- climate Uskuder
- Uskudar Municipality/ Education_Health_Recreation
- The best neighborhoods in Uskudar
- The most famous restaurant in Uskudar
- Apartment prices in Uskudar
- Uskudar map
If you are interested in Buying a property in Turkey, especially Apartments for sale in Istanbul And want to buy Apartments in UskudarYou have arrived at your destination, we are at Hakeem Real Estate Company We will share with you all the detailed information about it.
Historical overview of Üsküder, Turkey
Uskudar in Turkish Uskuder It is not a recent area, as the Greeks built it in the seventeenth century, and used it as their colony to preserve their borders and land from any marine invasion, and at that time it was called Chrysopolis, meaning the golden city.
Historians have disagreed about the reason for naming it by this name, some of them suggested that the region was rich in gold mines in that era, while others preferred the view of its houses during sunset, when the houses look golden in color.
With the advent of the Ottoman Caliphate era, it gained region Uskuder The abundant fortune of the Ottoman sultans’ attention, as it was concentrated on one of the banks of the Bosphorus, tempted them to build great palaces with large gardens overlooking the sea.
And with start general 1924 The region began to witness a wide administrative organization, and the municipality of Uskudar was considered as an independent municipality with the advent of it general 1963And from that date until today, the region has been receiving attention Turkish governmentIt is always witnessing remarkable urban development at all residential, tourism and economic levels, commensurate with its position as a preferred tourist destination for foreigners, and in line with its distinctive vital location.
The region is characterized by moderate temperatures, as the summer is relatively hot, and enjoys pleasant breezes coming from the Balkans, with an average temperature of 15 degrees Celsius.
As for the winter season, it is rainy, as the average precipitation ranges between 650-700 kilograms per square meter, and the average annual humidity is 75%.
The region is considered one of the most rich in green spaces in Istanbul, as well as in it Uskudar coast Istanbul Distributed between areas open to the public and others closed and invested by tourist establishments.
In addition to luxury malls Uskudar Market.
Uskudar Municipality/ Education_Health_Recreation
The area is located in Asian side of Istanbul, in a valley surrounded by magnificent hills, and a charming view of the sea, where it meets Bosphorus Strait in the Sea of Marmara.
Its area is 58 square kilometers, and its population is approximately 600,000.
And she cared municipality Uskuder It greatly supports the region with a wide network of transportation, including sea ferries that connect the European and Asian sides of Istanbul.
It also has the Marmaray metro station, in addition to its presence on one end of the Bosphorus Strait Bridge, or as it is called recently. Martyrs Bridge of the fifteenth of JulyWhich facilitates ease of movement and transportation between all areas of Istanbul.
Entertainment services in Uskudar
The region is considered one of the oldest regions of Istanbul, and therefore it contains historical monuments that extend from the Greek era to the Ottoman Caliphate, including towers, palaces and great mosques. Tourist areas in Uskudar, Turkey
* Çamlica Mosque It is classified as the largest mosque in Turkey, with an area of 15,000 square meters, and can accommodate approximately 63,000 worshipers, and it has a view of the Bosphorus Strait.
- Bride's Hill Overlooking The Golden AgeAnd there is a series of cafes and restaurants to receive tourists, and it is considered one of the most wonderful gardens Uskuder.
- girl's tower Which is the most prominent tourist attraction in the region
- Fathi Pasha Park With dense trees and rare flowers
- The city of games, KidZania Istanbul, which extends over an area of 8000 square meters
- Pillar Bey Palace, one of the palaces of the Ottomans, which was designated to receive heads of state and dignitaries during the era of the Ottoman Caliphate.
- Acacia Mall Istanbul, a huge shopping center that extends over an area of 80,000 square meters.
- Emaar Square Mall
- Shamil October Sultan
- Shamsi Pasha Mosque
Educational services in Uskudar
It has a wide educational services area, according to the latest statistics issued in 2020, it contains region Uskuder There are 86 public schools for the primary stage, 168 public schools for the intermediate stage, and 26 public schools for the secondary stage, in addition to the presence of Uskudar University It is ranked among the best international universities whose curricula are taught academically based on technology, Marmara University, and Mimar Sinan University of Fine Arts.
There are also a large number of private international schools in the area, including:
- Istanbul International Schools
- Sudanese bravery school
- Al-Fanar International School
Medical services in Uskudar
There is a wide range of private and government hospitals in the region, supported by the best advanced medical equipment, including:
- Üsküder Hospital government
- Medipool Hospital
- Abadem Hospital
- Camlica Central Medical Hospital
- Private academic hospital.
The best neighborhoods in Uskudar
- The area is divided into 33 neighborhoods, and they are:
- Acıbadem district, written in Turkish Acıbadem Mahallesi
- Ahmadiye district, writes Ahmediye Mahallesi
- Altunizade Mahallesi neighborhood
- Aziz Mahmud Hüdayi Mahallesi's neighborhood, writes Aziz Mahmud Hüdayi Mahallesi
- Bahçelievler Mahallesi district
- Barbaros Mahallesi
- Beylerbeyi Mahallesi district
- Bulgurlu Mahallesi district
- Burhaniye Mahallesi neighborhood
- Republic District Cumhuriyet Mahallesi
- Çengelköy Mahallesi neighborhood
- Farah neighborhood Ferah Mahallesi
- Güzeltepe Mahallesi neighborhood
- Icadiye Mahallesi district
- Kandilli Mahallesi district
- Kısıklı Mahallesi neighborhood
- Kirazlıtepe Mahallesi neighborhood
- Kuleli Mahallesi district
- Kuzguncuk Mahallesi district
- Kucukchamelga neighborhood is a small Camlica Mahallesi
- Küçüksu Mahallesi district
- Küplüce Mahallesi district
- Mehmet Akif Ersoy neighborhood, the most famous in the region, writes Mehmet Akif Ersoy Mahallesi
- Mimar Sinan Mahallesi neighborhood
- Murat Reis Mahallesi
- Salacak Mahallesi district
- Selamiali Mahallesi neighborhood
- Selimiye Mahallesi neighborhood
- Sultantepe Mahallesi neighborhood
- Ünalan Mahallesi district
- Atik's mother's neighborhood Validei Atik Mahallesi
- Yavuztürk Mahallesi neighborhood
- Zeynep Kamil Mahallesi neighborhood
- The most famous restaurant in Uskudar
The region is considered one of the most famous tourist areas on the Asian side of Istanbul, and therefore it has luxurious and varied restaurants serving delicious international, Turkish and Arabic dishes, including:
- Fathi Pasha Croso Restaurant, which is the first destination for foreign tourists.
- Resturant Filizer's Café who is completely confronted girl's tower
- Chamliga Restaurant.
Apartment prices in Uskudar
The area is a high-class tourist, as it is considered real estates Uskuder Golden opportunity for investment Real estate in Turkey.
Therefore, it is witnessing the construction of residential projects with international specifications, and it is considered one of the areas with high apartment prices.
However, the prices of apartments vary according to several factors, including:
- The proximity of the property to the line of historical and touristic places in the area.
- The property's proximity to the Bosphorus Bridge, or as it was called recently Martyrs Bridge of the fifteenth of July
- The quality of social and recreational services provided in the housing project.
- View of the residential project.
- After or near the residential complex for shopping centers, and social services.
- The quality of the residential complex's cladding, and the interior finishes of the property.
- The method of paying the price of the property, the period of installments and their value.
- Different Apartment prices Uskuder Under construction, all apartments are ready for delivery.
- Apartment area, number of rooms and bathrooms.
Based on the aforementioned factors, the price of per square meter It starts from 7,500 TL and above.
a map UskuderWhere is Uskudar located in Istanbul?
The region is located on the eastern bank of the Bosphorus Strait, surrounded by vital places in the Asian section of Istanbul.
It is bordered on the northern side by the Beykoz region, on the southern side by the Kadikoy region, on the southeastern side by the Ataşehir region, on the eastern side by the Umraniye region, and on the western side by the Bosphorus Strait.
On the opposite shore of the Uskudar region, there is the Eminonu region, the Beyoglu region, and parts of the Besiktas region.
" Frequently Asked Questions "
How far is Uskudar from Fatih?
awayAbout the conqueror A distance of 19.2 km, which is approximately 34 minutes by car.
What is the postal code of Istanbul Uskudar?
There are 16 sections and 33 neighborhoods in the region, and the postal code varies according to the neighborhood, and the postal code for the region is: 34676
How far is Uskudar from Taksim?
away Uskudar district about Taksim A distance of 11.5 km, which is approximately 23 minutes by car.
How far is Uskudar from the new Istanbul airport?
away About New Istanbul Airport A distance of 58.5 km, which is about an hour by car.
How far is Uskudar from? Basaksehir?
away About Basaksehir A distance of 36.7 km, which is approximately 53 minutes by car.
How do I go to Uskudar?
It is possible to go using the marine ferries located in the Eminonu region, or by Eurasia Tunnel Passing under the Bosphorus Strait, or using the Marmaray metro station, which connects the European and Asian parts of Istanbul, or using the Metrobus.
Some of the projects of the Scudar region:
Project with direct view of the Bosphorus Bridge
VIP project in Uskudar
Topics you should know:
Editing: Hakeem Real Estate © | Real estate expert in Turkey