The arrival of the buyer or investor to the city wishing to own or invest in Turkey
Arrange and organize exploratory tours of the areas and real estate projects provided by Ramzi, and provide advice and detailed explanation of all the components of real estate for those projects.
Issuing the tax number (Vergi No) of the buyer or investor in Turkey
Opening an account for the buyer or investor in a Turkish bank, in order to facilitate the transfer of the value of the property from the country of residence to Turkey.
The purchase contract consists of several items written in Turkish. The contract is signed by both the buyer and the seller. The amount paid by the buyer is paid in order to reserve the property until the title deed is officially received from the Land Department and the Land Registry. City purchased.
Documents required for the purchase contract:
Copy of the valid passport of the buyer
Two solar photos for the buyer (no more than 6 months old)
Copy of the building license and the registration document in the municipality
A copy of the title deed of the property, to be transferred later to the new owner.
If the buyer or investor is the first foreigner to buy in the area, the registration of the property in the name of the new buyer may take between 45 and 60 days, so that the process of ascertaining that the property does not fall in areas prohibited to the possession of foreigners and obtaining permission from the competent authorities, Another foreigner buys from the same area (after the approval of the first buyer). The transfer of title takes two to three days. It is worth noting that the vast majority of the projects available to us have been acquired and purchased by many foreign buyers and investors. Already approved, to be a transfer Ownership of easy and simple and take two to three only.
Receive the title deed and the property key, and pay the property value fully to the seller. The deed of ownership of the property is handed over to the Land Department and the Land Registry, in the presence of both the buyer and the seller, in the presence of an authorized interpreter as well.
Taxes and fees during the purchase process:
Translation and ratification of the passport of the buyer or investor for the Turkish language: US $ 100.
• Fee for obtaining title to the property (Tapu) in the name of the new owner: US $ 90.
• The property tax in the Republic of Turkey is: 3.9% of the total value of the property.
• Fees for calling an interpreter “English-Turkish” and registered with the Turkish Translators Association: US $ 100.
• Fees for applying for transfer of property (paid to the Land Registry Office and Land Registry Office): US $ 200.
• Annual municipal fees, which are: 0.03% of the value of the property, paid in the municipal palace of the city in each year of May, in exchange for services related to the civil organization of the municipality