The Turkish government is attracting foreign investors for Buying a property in TurkeyLaws are enacted to ensure The rights of the property owner in TurkeyAnd reassuring him of his money, to increase the attraction of investors and inject more foreign currencies into the country, which contributes to supporting the Turkish economy.
The Turkish government has worked on equality between the Turkish citizen and the foreigner, and this is what encouraged foreign investors to invest in real estate through Buying real estate in Turkey.
It also gave investors the right Residence in Turkey Legally, by obtaining real estate residency, or Turkish citizenship when buying a property worth 400,000 US dollars, with his wife and children under the age of eighteen.
- The rights of the property owner in Turkey
- Real estate residence is one of the rights of the property owner in Turkey
- Turkish citizenship is one of the rights of the property owner in Turkey
- Real estate appraisal of the rights of the property owner in Turkey
- Renting a property is one of the rights of the property owner in Turkey
- Reselling the property is one of the rights of the property owner in Turkey
If you are interested in Buying a property in Turkey, and would like to know all The rights of the property owner in TurkeyYou have arrived at your destination, we are at Hakeem Real Estate Company We will share with you all the detailed information about it.
The rights of the property owner in Turkey
When the foreign investor decides Buying a property in TurkeyThere are a lot of rights he will have, which are:
- The right of the investor to obtain Real estate residence For him, his wife, and his children under the age of eighteen, when he buys a property in Turkey worth 60 thousand US dollars. Istanbul city The value of the property must be 75,000 US dollars to obtain Real estate residence in Turkey.
- The right of the foreign investor to obtain Turkish Nationality When buying a property or several properties in Turkey worth 400 thousand US dollars, and then applying for Turkish passport.
- The right of the investor to obtain real estate appraisal Which shows the detailed specifications of his property, and its value, so that it is not exposed to fraud by real estate companies.
- The right of the foreign investor to rent his property and benefit from the returns that will rise annually according to Turkish laws related to returns Rentals in Turkey.
- The right of the foreign investor to resell the property, at the time he desires.
- The right of the investor to bequeath the property to whomever he wants by virtue of a will that is written and certified by the Turkish Notary Public (Notre Department).
Real estate residence is one of the rights of the property owner in Turkey
Obtaining real estate residency is one of the The rights of the property owner in TurkeyIt guarantees him the right to leave Turkey and return to it without obtaining a new visa (Visa), and its holder also enjoys rights Living in Turkey Regularly and legally, and access to free education and medical care with his wife and children under the age of eighteen.
To obtain it, the investor must Buying a property in Istanbul With a value of 75,000 US dollars, and in the rest of the Turkish states, the investor must buy a property worth 60 thousand US dollars to get Real estate residence in Turkey Enjoy its many benefits, including:
- The investor has the right to register the property in his name, or in the name of any member of his family.
- The investor and his family have the right to reside legally on Turkish lands
- Ease of renewal without any hindrances unless the property is sold.
- Ease of movement of the investor with his family between the Turkish states without any obstacles.
- The investor has the right to enroll his children in Turkish public schools for free.
- The investor and his family have the right to obtain health services in Turkish hospitals free of charge, or at large discounts.
- The investor and his family will receive Permanent residence in Turkey After eight years of Real estate residence in Turkey.
Turkish citizenship is one of the rights of the property owner in Turkey
considered to get Turkish Nationality she is one from The rights of the property owner in TurkeyWhen a foreign investor purchases a property or several Real estate in Turkey Its value is $400,000, and he can grant citizenship to his wife and children under the age of eighteen and enjoy multiple benefits, including:
- Enjoy full citizenship rights, like any original Turkish citizen, who can open water, electricity and gas meters, and receive free treatment in medical centers and government hospitals.
- The investor has the right to enroll his children in Turkish schools and public universities free of charge.
- The right to exercise elections, as well as the right to run for parliament, municipalities, and others.
- There are great job opportunities for holders of Turkish citizenship in the public and private sectors, without the need to apply for a work permit.
- Benefit from the Turkish Retirement Law when the investor reaches the age of 60, and they receive a pension, free treatment, and a free bus card as well.
- An investor with Turkish citizenship has the right to apply directly for a Turkish passport.
Real estate appraisal of the rights of the property owner in Turkey
It is considered real estate appraisal one of The rights of the property owner in Turkey which is guaranteed by Turkish law.
It is the official document issued by companies licensed by the Turkish government that specifies the specifications of the property in detail, and its real value, so that the investor ensures that he is not exposed to fraud in relation to real estate prices in Turkey.
To ensure the investor's right, the government has worked to oblige construction companies to obtain a real estate appraisal document, as it is a prerequisite for completing the real estate sale transaction between the seller and the buyer in order to obtain the title deed (Tabu).
Renting a property is one of the rights of the property owner in Turkey
From rights Property owner in Turkey It is renting his property to a Turkish or foreign person, and obtaining monthly or annual rental returns according to the contract between them.
Or even the property owner renting his property for a tourist rental, with a financial value commensurate with the property’s location, view and surrounding services.
And in order to guarantee The rights of the property owner in Turkey, whether the owner is Turkish or foreign, Turkish law obliges the tenant to do the following:
- Pay the rent to the lessor at the time specified in the lease agreement.
- The tenant pays the monthly water, electricity and gas bills, and obliges him to open gas, water and electricity meters in his name to ensure The rights of the property owner in Turkey.
- The tenant is prohibited from making any change in the shape of the property or the distribution of its rooms without referring to the property owner.
- Turkish law obliges the tenant to compensate the property owner when he causes any damage to the property intentionally or even by mistake.
Reselling the property is one of the rights of the property owner in Turkey
Reselling the property is one of the The rights of the property owner in Turkey, at the time he desires, and for any person, Turkish or foreigner, unless the property is mortgaged in order to obtain Turkish citizenship.
There are some construction companies that offer incentive offers to investors to buy their properties, by pledging to resell the property after a specified period in the contract, and that time period is often 3 years.
- Investing in Turkey
- The best time to buy a property in Turkey in general and Istanbul in particular
- The difference between commercial and residential real estate
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey