that What bank in Turkey It is the first bank that was opened in Turkey by Mustafa Kemal Ataturk after the announcement of the establishment of the Turkish Republic, in August 1924, with the aim of supporting the Turkish economy and developing the wheel of the Turkish economy.
It is considered İŞ bank It is one of the strong banks in Turkey, as it has won many awards that made it one of the top 100 banks in the world.
Today, it owns more than 1,354 branches in all states of the Republic of Turkey, in addition to many branches in Europe and the Middle East, and has proven its worth and strong potential for economic financing and real estate investment support.
- Information about any bank in Turkey
- Advantages of opening an account in any bank in Turkey
- Types of accounts in what bank in Turkey
- Papers required to open an account in ishbank in Turkey
- What bank services in Turkey
If you are interested in opening a bank account in one Turkish banks, especially in what bank You have arrived at your destination, we are in Hakeem Real Estate Company We will share with you all the detailed information on this matter.
Information about any bank in Turkey
Known What bank in Turkey It is the Turkish Business Bank, which is considered to be İş bank The largest bank in Turkey, and the first bank established after the establishment of the Turkish Republic. It was established in August of 1924 in the state of Ankara. Its founder was Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, who realized the need for the state to build a national bank in order to build Turkish economy.
It is considered one of the powerful banks. Today, it has 1,354 branches in all states of the Turkish Republic, in addition to 16 branches in the Republic of Northern Cyprus, two branches in Iraq, two branches in Kosovo, two branches in the United Kingdom, one branch in Bahrain, one branch in Shanghai, and one branch. In Cairo, one branch in Germany, one branch in the Netherlands, one branch in France, one branch in Switzerland as well as in Bulgaria.
In addition to the presence of branches of the bank in Russia, Georgia, Tbilisi and Batumi.
Advantages of opening an account in any bank in Turkey
There are many advantages that the customer enjoys when choosing to open a bank account in What bank in Turkey, he is:
- happened What bank in Turkey Ranked 96th in the world's largest thousand banks survey
- In 2015 rated İş bank Ranked 447 in the Forbes Global 2000 list.
- rated what bank It is ranked second at the level of the Republic of Turkey in terms of the number of assets in which it is located, and branches spread in all Turkish states, in addition to Europe and some countries in the Middle East.
Among those advantages that the customer will enjoy when choosing a İş bank she:
- He approves İş bank It has the latest technology, as it makes it easy for its customers to follow their accounts through a mobile application.
- The customer with the bank account can make a transfer of his money and receive them quickly through the mobile application, and pay the bills for water, electricity, gas and the Internet.
- The customer with the bank account can pay the university tuition fees through the bank’s mobile application.
- The customer with the bank account can exchange or buy foreign currencies through the mobile application.
- The customer who holds a bank account can open accounts for precious metals, such as gold and silver.
- The customer with the bank account can benefit from the Western Union international transfers service.
- The customer with the bank account can benefit from the mortgage service when buying a property in Turkey, in addition to the possibility of obtaining credit loans.
- The customer with the bank account can shop online via the Internet, or the normal shopping through his bank card.
- The customer with the bank account can pay the amount due for crossing the chartered highways.
- The customer with the bank account can fill out the internal transport card.
Types of accounts in what bank in Turkey
There are three types of bank accounts in What bank in Turkey, delusion:
First: The current account is not limited in duration and does not have a fixed term, where money can be deposited and withdrawn from the bank, or from automated teller machines located in the streets and neighborhoods of the states, at any time the customer wants without generating any profits. It is characterized by:
- Speed in transferring money to any other bank account
- The account holder can obtain a check book
- The account holder can trade and exchange foreign currencies through the mobile application of his bank.
- The account holder can pay the monthly rent, water, electricity and gas bills by activating the automatic payment feature on the mobile application, without having to go anywhere.
Second: The Participation Account, which is the account that allows a bank to İŞ bank By distributing the interests between him and the account holder as a partner in profit and loss, where the bank finances projects in various real estate, industrial, commercial and other fields, and then shares profits and losses with the account holder similar to the principles of transactions in the Islamic banking system.
Third: Gold account in ish bank in TurkeyIt is also an account that is not limited in duration and has an unlimited term, where the customer can buy and sell gold at any time, and withdraw it from the bank with ease and ease, or from any other bank in which gold buying and selling operations are available, and the customer often uses this account for savings and savings.
Papers required to open an account in ishbank in Turkey
There are some papers that need to be brought when the customer wants to open a bank account for him in What bank in Turkey, Which:
- Application form for opening an account in What bank in TurkeyIn the form, all the required information about the name, surname, names of the parents, passport number, the client's residence address in Turkey, and his phone number are written, while specifying the type of account that the client wants to open in the bank.
- An original copy of the passport of the customer holding the bank account.
- A translated and certified copy of the Notar Department (Turkish Notary Public) of the passport of the customer holding the bank account.
- A copy of the residence card of the customer holding the bank account.
- Turkish tax number For the customer who owns the account that is extracted from the financial and tax offices.
- A paper proving the address of the customer, the account holder, issued by the Soul Department, or an electricity, water or gas bill showing the customer’s address in detail, provided that the period of issuance does not exceed 90 days.
What bank services in Turkey
There are many banking services it provides What bank in Turkey, Which:
- Transfer money inside Turkey and to all Turkish banks with low fees
- Receipt of Wester Union remittances coming to the customer from inside and outside Turkey
- Making Swift Code transfers outside Turkey
- Easily extract credit cards
- Get discount cards
- Obtaining an ATM card
- Get Credit Loans
- Possibility to invest in mutual funds
- Possibility of buying an apartment in Turkey and placing a mortgage
- Possibility to invest in gold
- Bank Deposit in Turkish Lira, US Dollar, Euro, or Gold, Silver and Precious Metals Account.
- Money transfer and exchange, where the customer with the bank account can buy and sell foreign currencies or gold through the bank’s electronic application, which is located on the customer’s mobile phone.
How do I receive a Western Union transfer through any bank in Turkey?
By going to the nearest İŞ bank branch and presenting the transfer number and proof of identity.
other information :
Release : Hakeem Real Estate© | Real estate expert in Turkey